"Dad runs KQ. We're all work for him. I have been trained every since I was a kid, and that's how I met the boys." 

"Of course I should've known that the Kim Gyu-Uk is a mafia leader, but you? The three of you? What about the others? I heard San with you yesterday." Hongjoong nodded and Yujin sighed.

"We all are part of KQ." Yunho confirmed, and the girl's gaze fell on him for a little longer, before turning to her brother once again.

"You're not allowed to be with them."

"And you think that you're in the position to tell me what to do? Hongj-" Yujin was cut off, when Jaemin's phone rang. He looked down at it before glancing at the girl.

"Jeno." He mumbled to her, hesitating for a second, before getting up. "Will you be okay?" He asked and before she could nod, Yunho butted in.

"Of course she'll be okay, with us." Both him and Jaemin stared at each other for a few seconds, before Jaemin turned to the girl once again.

"I'll be back." She nodded and watched him exit the shop.

"Yujin, listen to me. You don't know what you're getting yourself into-"

"I'm not a child, Hongjoong. I know what I'm doing, why are you mad? After all I should be the one mad at you. You kept this a secret from me, all of you kept it a secret-"

"We were trying to protect you-" Yunho got up from his place and walked over to the girl, standing in front of her, attempting to take her hand, but she pulled her hand away from him.

"Protect me my ass, Yunho."  Yunho towered over Yujin, the two of them glaring at each other. "They are being more than nice to me- Well, not all of them, but you get what I mean. Joong listen I understand that the two of you don't trust each other, but I trust them okay? You have to understand that I'm part of them now, and I trust them way more than I would ever trust Kim Gyu-Uk."

"Dad wanted to talk to you actua-"

"Does he know?"  

"He doesn't, but he said he wanted to see you a week ago, and I was waiting for the deal to end so I could call you." Hongjoong had moved beside Yunho who was still in front of Yujin.

"Oh, He suddenly remembered that he has a daughter? Joong, lets not talk about this. I'm staying with NCT whether you like it or not. Tell your father I'm busy." Jaemin joined them once again, looking between them. "You can leave, Hongjoong. We have nothing to talk about anymore."

"Yuj-"

"I guess you heard her." Jaemin stood between Yunho and Yujin, cutting him off.

"Jaemin, do me a favor and inform your leader that if you're planning to use my sister in any way, we won't hesitate to cancel whatever deal we have now." Hongjoong faked a smile at Jaemin, putting a hand on his shoulder. Jaemin chuckled, looking down at Hongjoong's hand, before looking at him.

"He'll be glad to hear this." 

"This isn't the end of it, Yu." Hongjoong smiled once again at his sister, before following Yunho and Seonghwa out of the shop.

"The food is probably cold." Jaemin said as soon as they were alone, sitting back down on his chair.

"What?" Yujin shifted her gaze to look at him confused, expecting a different reaction.

"The food is cold, fuck that. Do you have a microwave here or something?"

"Over th- Jaemin, is this all you're going to say?" Yujin crossed her arms over her chest, looking at the guy. "What did Jeno say? I- What the heck, Jaemin?" She disgustedly looked at him, and he sighed.