|

dream // @dreamwastaken
i'm gonna start sobbing what the
fuck livie

|

olive 🫒 // @olivefromthegarden
do you cry green tears

|

wilbur soot // @wilbursoot
i wonder about you sometimes

dream // @dreamwastaken
hey guys. i'm going offline for a bit
due to olive artemis adria saying that
i'm really annoying and that she
thinks my songs are bad. stay safe.
love u all.
💬   ♻️   ❤️

|

olive 🫒 // @olivefromthegarden
i suck his dick with a smile

|

josie! // wosiejosie
am i the only one that can't stand
olive? /gen

|

minnie 😎 // minniestayswinnin
yes 🥺

IRL !

"thomas simons." olive stated, stepping away from her computer.

"it's just tom, queen," he raised an eyebrow. "but go on."

she threw the hairtie from earlier at him. "opinions on going to the park? i'm in a silly goofy mood and i want to go swing on well — the swings, i dunno."

tommy looked at her with a blank face.

"no."

olive starts fake crying here — this is a very casual routine. of course, tommy doesn't actually mean no, but he enjoys the entertainment of watching his best friend make fake tears come out of her eyes. it's kinda funny.

and now they were in the car. neither of their parents cared where they went when it was a friday or saturday — no matter how late it was. the only rule was: they had to be together.

concrete by lovejoy was playing on the stereo, via tommy's phone. he was always in charge of aux, and he never disappointed.

"ALL THIS, OVER A KISS?" they sang very loudly — and the people that lived around their house were probably very glad that they couldn't hear them. "YOU WEREN'T THERE, SO WHY YOU PRESSED BY THIS?"

and they would probably both have necks-aches later on. but it would be worth it, because moments like these made olive happy. in which, he made olive happy.

and moments like these made olive wonder if she always thought of tommy as just a best friend. usually, she'd call herself crazy afterwards.

but now the raven haired girl was screaming the lyrics to a lovejoy song with someone who maybe olive could spend the rest of her life with, and would never occur a boring day ever again.

because around him, olive had the biggest smile on her face you'd ever see. because around him, olive could be herself.

tommy loved his best friend. she was oh, so, supportive. he remembers back in 2019 when he had a crush on her. olive's so pretty, gosh.

and sometimes he thinks about how when she smiles it makes him turn red and have the sudden urge to hide his face. but this was friendship.

tommy thinks olive is very pretty. she and charlie springsteen would make a great match, because in all honestly, tommy has feelings for someone else.

he thinks.

her name is catherine kasey. she's pretty.

olive is very pretty.

but catherine is pretty too, he supposed.

lee !
tommy convincing himself he
likes catherine is literally like
hamilton trying to convince
himself he isn't in love with
john laurens

btw charlie springsteen is
supposed to be really hot
idk imagine him how u want
i'm not gonna describe him

don't blame meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें