Something Something😁

Hey my beautiful readers
How are you all
I hope you're doing great in your life 🤗🤗

Here is the another part of Acrid love to Bliss love.

Let's get started

Amazing reading ahead🌹💕

Sanskar is shocked to see the view in front of him and happy too. He immediately went to his mom and asked about their new guests at their out house.

Sanskar-Mom, yesterday u said that few people came to stay in our out house for one year ,ryt who are they?

Sujatha-Haa, 4 beautiful girls are staying in our out house, they are from kolkata came to work, they are working in your college only sanskar.

Sanskar-Yes mom, they are our trainers😁😁smiles sheepishly.

Sujatha-😀😀wow,u know among them 1 girl is too cute, I like her a lot sanskar she is the youngest one.

Sanskar-I know mom u like kav(stopped by his mom)

Sujatha-Swara her name is swara, beautiful and cute, she already made a special place in my heart, I'm so happy with her culinary(cooking)skills it's awesome, yesterday night u have eaten that milkcake.

Sanskar-nods his head positively and said yes mom it was awesome, I felt to kiss those hands who made such a delicious milk cake.

Sujatha-😅then u must give this reward to swara, she made it.

Sanskar-😲😲😲

Sujatha-haha yes chore(son)she only made it and tell me how was your day???

Sanskar-my day was good mom, okay I will meet u at dinner and hurriedly goes to his room balcony where he could see

Out house of sanskar's which has lovely garden in front of the house ,imagine that someone is sitting here and talking through video call

Sanskar - Automatically smile came on his face ,seeing the view in front of him.

Yes guys he saw swara sitting in their garden and talking over phone, this made him happy+shocked,that's y he went to interrogate his mom about the new neighbors of his out 🏡