~ Darling💖 ~

Please vote

I'm #25 in middle and #21 in Ghana stories ☺️
Please comment too

I'm #25 in middle and #21 in Ghana stories ☺️Please comment too

Ah 😪......... I hate school already..

Gabby now dressed in a checked blue and white uniform stood admiring herself.......
She was glad at the figure she saw, at age 15 she looked mature, with nice curves though if she wasn't a little shorter could pass off as a model.

She had gained admission into the school she desired, "All Brilliant Troupe" senior high. It was the best school in the country and an all girl's school . Just then Daa Pk called from her room , she rolled her eye in annoyance,and want out to see her father....

Nina and Chris, the driver, had parked her stuff into the family car. All that was left was her tiny mattress which hadn't been in the car yet.

"Wow, you look beautiful in your uniform" ,Pk said.
"You're so gorgeous my baby" ,MGee also added hugging her daughter.

Filled with sorrow, tears fell down Gabby face.
"Daddy",Gabby said, I'm scared what if I'm punished?, What if the seniors don't like me?, What if I fall ill from the food they give me???? 😥. MGee and Pk comforted her and told her a lot of exciting memories they had while in high school, Pk then gave her the present he had called her for, it was a big leather Bible with the inscription"courage".

Gabby smiled softly, excused herself and went to her room to pray. After praying, she changed from her uniform to a plain light pink shirt and a short denim skirt. Feeling much confident, she called Micheal and told him she was coming over...

Mummy, Daddy, I'm going over to Micheal place...

"Don't be late, ok you know you have to leave for school tomorrow", MGee said. Their attention was on the movie they were watching.

Bye............

Micheal was Gabby's closet friend. They met in kindergarten and had been friends every since.
Mike who was less smarter had also gotten into the school of his choice and was to leave the next day too .

Gabby ordered an Uber , Michael's place was a 5 minutes drive away.

At Micheal's place,Mr Ken, the gateman open the door for her and ushered her in , complimenting her on her looks ..
Gabby blushed, Mr Ken was a funny man.

"Michael ", Gabby called out . He was seated in the patio waiting for her but was now busy on his phone..
.........."Gabby,wow,you look beautiful" , Mike told her.

"Tsw 😂 ,whatever",Gabby responded giving her friend a hug ......
They went inside..... "Michael where's everyone" , Gabby asked
My parents are gone to work so I'm all alone.....

Michael like Gabby was a single child too ,his parents were influencers and we're mostly not at home...
"Let's go to my room" ,Mike said.
Ok let's go .......

Michael room was large with a plasma tv and a king sized bed he had a walk in closet too.
"Let's talk",Mike .
"Why ,what's up.
Gabby confined in him her fears of being in a boarding house.
"Everything will be fine don't worry much about it, ok", Micheal said......
Okay..............
Gabby sat on his bed to watch TV,she was so exhausted and fell asleep, Michael who had gone to bring snacks came back to see Gabby asleep.
"Fuck", he exclaimed ,as he hit his hand hard on the wall.
He had wanted to tell Gabby he loved her. In fact ,he could have told her but Mike was scared, Gabby wasn't like the other girls. He didn't understand but he knew what he felt for Gabby was deep. Micheal had kissed and steezed all the girls in their Junior high school class except Gabby. She was beautiful and everything about her was perfect. She was intelligent and had helped him prepare for many exams.....

"Wow, she so beautiful even in her sleep" ,Michael said as he touched her face lightly..........

At Gabby's home, Pk had tried calling Gabby's phone yet it wasn't going through, he was worried and so was Mama Gee. They knew she was at Micheal's house yet she hasn't called to inform them she had arrived.....

Meanwhile at Micheal's place, Gabby has woken up . She apologized to Mike for sleeping and that she had to leave now ,but he said it's nothing. Micheal then excorted Gabby to the gate as they waited for her Uber while there Micheal was about to confess his feelings when his phone rang. It was Mr Addison, Gabby's dad, he angrily cut the call and went on to speak to Gabby when it rang again. Gabby looked at him , shook her head and laughed.
"Why are you laughing", Michael asked he was perplexed....

"Pick up your girlfriend's call before she gets angry o", Gabby giggled..
The Uber had arrived, Gabby still laughing boarded the car and waved Micheal good bye. Michael stood there hopelessly .

Just after supper, Gabby arrived home. It was late but get parents didn't mind because at least she was happy. Making her way to the dining table she got her food and devoured it .

She took her bath and lay on the bed unable to sleep, she was thinking about Micheal, he was so perfect ah 😪 . She liked him but she wasn't sure if he was into her ...

With that she dozed off dreaming about all the exciting moments that wished will happen in shs.
Early the next morning after their usual morning devotion, Daa Pk and Gabby set of to school.............