~~~

"Here he comes." Becky said as they were watching the security footage.

"22:04– that's just after 10:00." Dean said. "You said time of death was about 10:30."

"Our lawyers hired some kind of video expert. He says the tapes authentic. It wasn't tampered with." Becky said.

"Hey, beck, can we take those beers and water now?" Sam asked.

"Oh, sure." Becky said then got up and started towards the kitchen.

"Hey, uh..." Sam said making her stop and look at him. "Maybe some sandwiches, too?"

Becky laughed.

"What do you think this is, hooters?" She continued into the kitchen.

"I wish." Dean said and Ali giggled. "What is it?" He got up.

"Check this out." Sam said fast forwarding the footage.

Then he paused it, and backed it up a tiny bit. The Zach on the screens eyes were glowing.

"Maybe it's just a camera flare." Dean said.

"That's not like any camera flare I've ever seen." Sam told him. "You know, a lot of cultures believe that a photograph can catch a glimpse of the soul."

"Right."

"Remember that dog that was freaking out? Maybe he saw this thing."

Alison looked up at the mention of a dog.

"Maybe this is some kind of dark double of zachs— something that looks like him but isn't him." Sam said.

"Like a doppelganger." Dean said.

"Yeah. That sure would explain how he was two places at once."

~~~

The impala rolled to a stop and the three Winchester got out, Ali having help of course.

She was tired and didn't expect to be woken up that early in the morning.

"All right." Dean said allowing Ali to lay her head on his shoulder. "What are we doing here at 5:30 in the morning?" He questioned Sam.

"I realized something. The videotape shows the killer going in but not coming out." Sam said.

"So he came out the back door?" Dean questioned taking a drink of his coffee.

"Right, so there should a trail to follow—" Sam started walking towards a dumpster. "A trail the police would never pursue." He said.

"'Cause they think the killer never left. They caught your friend Zach inside." Dean said then turned to Ali. "Still don't know what we're doing here at 5:30 in the morning."

Alison tiredly giggled and kissed deans cheek as he took another drink of his coffee.

Sam stopped walking making dean look over at him, Sam then crouched down to a wooden post, seeing blood.

He turned a looked at his brother.

"Blood." He said. "Somebody came this way."

"Maybe the trial ends. I don't see anything over here." Dean said.

They heard sirens coming closer, they looked down the road and an ambulance passed them.

The two brothers looked at each other.

~~~

Alison held Sams hand as they walked up to a lady standing by a crime scene.