Kim SeokJin • Naught Boy

Magsimula sa umpisa

Maybe i will. Still thinking about it.

I finally noticed jin talking with someone that I didn't know. Jin started getting a little touchy out of my liking with him. Getting oddly close to him while the guy started holding his waist and pulling him closer.

Jin giggled and flirted with him by sending winks, kisses from the air and smirks. The guy whispered something in his ear while jin bit his lip and held the guy's shoulders.

I don't like this...
not one but

at all...

I got up and came close to them and removed the guy's hands from his waist. I hugged his waist and nuzzled onto his neck.

"we have to go princess."

He tensed up.
He knows what that tone means...

"O-Oh okay, w-well bye min-min!"

I pulled away from his waist and grabbed his hand, dragged him to the others.

"Bye guys we need to go somewhere."

"Oh! Okie! Go ahead! Have a safe trip!"

We walked to our car silently, without a word. I let go of his hand and he went to sit on the passengers sit.

"So...wanna tell me why were you flirting with that person?"

He stayed silent.

"And?"

I looked at him with a shocked face.

"What do you mean "and?" "

"What are you gonna do about it?" He said with a huff which made me narrow my eyes at him.

"Don't be a brat now princess. Tell me."

He hesitated for a second, but told me while fiddling with his fingers

"W-Well...h-his friend and I told him to flirt with me s-so I could make you jealous..."

"So I could fuck you?"

"W-Well...y-yeah t-technically..."

I scoffed.

"Fucking brat."

I lifted him from his seat and kisses him as he kissed back. I explored his wet cavern while he whined and whimpered.

I pulled his hair and played with his tongue.

"Hmph..m-..hah..more.."

"Fucking whore."

"P-Punish..me then..Ahh!"

I attacked his neck with kisses as he moaned uncontrollably. he grinded on my thigh while I held his waist and helped him.

"M-Mommy..!"

I lifted his skirt up and saw that he had no panties. I smirked and grabbed a plug in my bag and inserted it in him.

"S-Shit.."

"Don't swear brat."

"Sorry..m-mommy.."

"Color?"

"G-Green.."

"Go on the back of the car. I'm gonna drive us fast. so I could fuck your tight hole."

He nodded and sat on the back as he whined feeling the plug get deeper into him.

"H-Hurry please.."