~Wut?~

Hahahahaha-
Sorry been busy lol

Lefty POV

Wait... W-what did he say?? He loves me? I was blushing dark red and I looked up at Molten.
"I-it's ok if y-you don't l-like b-back"
"Nonono! I do like you Molten I was just a bit shocked thats it." Molten smiles so I smiled back. "Hehe" Molten hugs me so I hugged back

Somewhere in the pizzeria

"I smell a ship Bon" Chica said
"Nonono nope! You're not leaving because you will forget about the cake and it will get burn" Bonnie told Chica so Chica sighed.
"You're right..."

Back with Lefty and Molten

Still Lefty POV

"How do you think the others will act Molten?" Molten just shrugs. "Yea me too... I know Chica likes ships... Like she was happy when Freddy and Foxy got together but she doesn't bother them a lot."
"Y-yea"
"Yep... I think she would do the same with us... But be a bit overprotective because I'm her best friend???"
"M-maybe" I laid my head on Molten's chest. "T-tried?"
"A bit"
"Then s-sleep"
"But I wanna be with you and cuddle you"
"I-I'm not g-going a-anywhere"
"Ok then" I hug Molten again and he hugs back. "I sleep here with you now"
"O-ok"

Molten POV

Lefty soon fell asleep so I was just holding him.

What now? What am I gonna do now? Just be here with Lefty and the others of course... But... I want to try to get my best friend back... But I don't know if Baby will listen to me at all... All she cares about is making her dad proud and thats it... Why? Why is she acting like this.

I can't even tell at times if she wants to act like that... Sometimes she seems hurt whenever her dad was mean to me... Back when I was with them. And at other times she didn't care.

I wonder... Does she want to act like this? Or not...

As it started to rain you couldn't hear anything but the rain hitting the ground.

Just like the day Molten and Lefty first meet.

"... Do I really want to be like this the rest of my life?... Do I want this?"

End of chapter
Yes it's short... Cuz Im in classes rn 😅😂