Student 1 : wowwww!!! They are so handsome😍😍

Student 1 : wowwww!!! They are so handsome😍😍. They are exactly the same as in real. O myyy gooood....
Student 2: Yeahhhhh! I just wanna marry them. Its like a dream...
Principal : Ahmmm(towards students)

Then the students welcomed them by greeting flowers. And pinned army batches on their coats. They seemed so happy. And starts moving ahead.
Jhope : woww! The decoration is so beautiful.
(already shown in arrangements part)
Principal : Thanku so much dear. All  the credit goes to y/n. She's the one who did it.
Jimin : Really?? Its just osm like her.
Tae: Exactly!! Its so amazing.
Jungkook was also wondering by the decorations and looking all around.
Bang pd: But where she is?
Principal : Actually she's busy with something you know backstage work.
Bang pd : oh OK ok.
Principal : Let's go ahead?.
All : yeah sure.
They all headed toward the big Hall which was beautifully designed by purple lights and round tables for audience. They took their seats.
Principal : ( on stage) Hello everyone, I gladly welcome you all on  this beautiful day and our precious guests... The world famous Korean boy band BTS. Whose presence is like a miracle by itself. Not wasting your time anymore I would like to invite Mr Bang Sihyuk on the stage and talk to our audience, plz Mr Bang.
(he stood with a bright smile and start walking, the hall filled with hooting and claps).
Mr Bang: Hello everyone. As you know me and my boys well. We are here today it's just  because of you army. Your love and support made BTS world famous. To you all I just wanna say that everybody has a talent we just have to find and use it in correct way,the success will be yours. Am really proud of my boys their hard work and the spirit, I.. I can't even express it in words. Am really proud of them. (looked in their direction and they all started laughing loudly) That's it, thanku so much everyone. (he left and took seat beside the principal)
Host: Thanku Mr Bang pd for your little convo. Now it's the time for the beautiful performances by the beautiful angles. So everyone take a deep breath and lost in the momentttttt..
By this performances started one by one and all were literally enjoying them a lot.