Chapter 35: Fake

Okay so I got up out if the bunker and let the driver hide in the bunk!

Honestly I have no idea how to drive a boat because I only drove one once and only for like 5 minutes. But Oh well, I have no choice.

I saw the checking area and was scared to death!

I drove it to the dock and got it set up for them to check. 2 American gurads got on the boat and was searching around!

Which worried me dearly because they were right on top of the hidden bunker.

I kept calm so that they couldn't suspect anything. I had to fake it!

I saw them moving the thing I had on top if the bunker! Oh no!!

Then I got a luck strike because the other guard said clear and the guy over the area left! Omg!

This is the luckiest I have gotten in this whole situation! Thank God!

When they said "Clear"

I knew we were gonna be okay the only problem is getting him off the boat unnoticed.

To do that I drove the boat to the far end of the dock where no one was there but 1 guard!

I quickly peaked in on Chanyeol and the driver.

I told then that we passed check up and can get out!

Of course Chanyeol was all stoved up and was ready to get out! But before he did he got his disquise on and got out of the boat.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined fingers with me ❤

Which made me feel happy (:

I then thanked the driver and left the area.

Now all we have to do is go to my house luckily my car from when I went to the concert was still at the place which wasn't far from the dock.

We then walked hand-in-hand to my car which was about 45 minute walk.

Of course we couldn't talk because they would hear his Korean accent and would know he wasn't american so I just spoke to him with any response!

I honestly love this guy! He's been through so much with me! I believe we are perfect for each other because not many couples would of done what we've done to be together!

I mean, am I right?

We finally reached my car which of course I still had the key for because it was in my back pocket if my pants from the concert! (:

I then got in my car and we drove to my dads house!

Chanyeol held my hand the whole time which was his way of letting me know he loves and cares about me!

Let's hope everything works out! ❤

-----------

Hey guys please let me know in the comments what you think I should add, if anything, and tell me if you guys like it or not. Because I haven't gotten any comments and I just want to know what you guys think so far! Does it suck, is it good, let me know. ❤ love you guys (: