part 8

•        •        •Tiffany's POV

• • •
Tiffany's POV

I get woken out of my sleep by the loud slam of my bedroom doors closing. i lift my head up from my pillow to see both tae and dess stood at the foot of my bed, they both look nervous.

"what the fuck y'all want" i ask in my tired wispy voice.

dess looks down at her phone hesitant of what to say.

"what happened?" i asked looking at dess and tae who both seemed pretty nervous.

"uhh-" is all dess is able to get out.

so me being annoyed at how their disturbing my sleep, i sit up in my bed and crawl over to where their at, at the end of my bed and snatch the phone from her hand.

i look down at the phone and see twitter opened up.

(the date is march 10th, 2020)

i took a deep breathe, put the phone down and threw myself back down on my bed in frustration.

It's only barley been half an hour since this was tweeted and there's already two million likes..

i was really beginning to feel my stomach twisting and turning.

i took a deep breathe laying down in the middle of my king size bed.

"fuck!" i screamed punching one of my pillows, i then immediately got up out of bed and dess and tae were still stood at the end of my bed staring at me.

"you know you guys can go now right" i said getting annoyed, not really at them but just at the world right now.

"well bitch, is it true?" tae asked walking over to a sofa in my bedroom and slumping down onto it.

i sighed "yeah," i replied rolling my eyes.

he gasped dramatically, putting a hand to his mouth.