❤︎Chapter 14❤︎

Previously-

"Hey Tae" Jungkook said. He still looked confused.

"Who are you guys?"

—————————————————————

Third person

All the boys were shocked, not expecting Taehyung to forget the 5 others names.

"What do you mean? We are your hyungs" Namjoon said with a shaky voice and nervous smile.

"No, only Yoongi hyung is?" Yoongi was shocked also expecting Taehyung to forget him. I guess he only remembered him because he was the last person he saw, and the last voice he heard since he was talking to him when he was laying unconscious on the bed.

"We are yo-" Hoseok was cut off when the doctor entered the room.

"Family of Kim Taehyung?" They all nodded and the doctor continued.

"If you guys don't mind, I would like to ask the patient a few questions now that he is awake"

"Sure, we don't mind" the doctor walked to the bed Taehyung was at with a clipboard and began to ask the questions.

Doctor-"How are you feeling?"

Tae-"Like shit, why does everyone keep asking me that"

Jin Pov

Doctor-"Ok....do you remember anything since you've woken up?"

Tae-"I remember Yoongi hyung, but these other people say they are also my hyungs"

The doctor takes a glance at us before turning back to Taehyung. "That would be all the questions for now, thank you for your cooperation"

The doctor looked at us and asked "Is it ok if we step outside for a moment? I have a few questions to ask you guys too."

We look at each other before nodding to each other. "We don't mind" I spoke up.

"We will be back Tae" Yoongi said. He nodded and we all walked outside into the hallway.

"Did the patient know the rest of you guys before the accident?"

"Yes, we were all close friends"

"Well it seems like the patient has gotten memory loss"

We all felt our hearts drop because our sweet Taehyung has forgotten about us. Well I think of this as a punishment for how we treated him before.

I regret everything. I was such a bad friend and person for not listening to him. Now he's forgotten everything because of us. We should've listened to Yoongi that day he told us to stop hurting Tae.

Flashback

"Guys I think you should stop hurting Taehyung, I think he is innocent" said Yoongi

"Really hyung? Did you not see the video of what he was doing?" Jungkook said

"Yes I saw the video, but what if we were thinking wrong. We should listen to his side of the story"

"I'm not going to believe anything else he says, I though he was our friend" Namjoon said

"Guys I think y'all are making a big mistake"

"Yea, yea whatever"

End of Flashback

Tears began to pool my eyes, but I quickly wiped them knowing I have no right to cry after what we put him through.

"I-is there a way he could get his memories back!" Hobi asked

"You guys could bring him to places you went to together and maybe he will remember some things" the doctor spoke.

"Thank you doctor" Yoongi said

"You're welcome, that would be all, you can go back to your friend if you want to" he bowed and walked off.

———————————————————————
Word Count- 552