❤︎Chapter 8❤︎

~2 weeks later~
Nobody Pov

After weeks have passed, the beatings and harsh words have started to become something normal Taehyung had to go through. He started eating less since people called him fat and a pig.

He changed a lot, he wears darker clothes, he wears hoodies that cover his bruised face, he changed his hair color from the lively color it was before to a bland dull color, he doesn't talk anymore.

He has been diagnosed with depression, eating disorder, anxiety, and insomnia.

The bright boy who always put a smile on everyone's face became a cold hearted boy who just gives everyone an emotionless look.

Taehyung Pov

Every since the day that video was posted, my life became my nightmare. Nobody listened to me when I tried to explain, I got beat everyday, I don't eat because I'm too fat. My once clear skin was now littered with bruises and cuts.

I don't bother trying to talk anymore because even if I open my mouth, a punch is automatically directed towards my face. Everyone despises my voice saying it annoying, ugly, and to deep.

I was too lost in my thoughts I didn't notice that people were leaving the classroom. A punch was thrown at my face sending me to the ground with a loud 'thud'.

"Look at the mistake in his pathetic head" I don't bother to give a reaction, nor to get up. They scoff at me and throw a few kicks and punches at me before walking out with the rest of the students.

I sigh and get up with the support of my desk that was now full of insulting words. Since it was the end of the day I head outside once I leave the classroom.

Before I even step outside another punch landed on my face. When I look up I see my hyungs, I just wait for the hits because this was what always happened after school.

Soon the hits came while I just lay on the ground letting it happen. Once they were fine and backed up, I noticed that one of my hyungs weren't involved with hitting me.

It was Yoongi hyung. He never put his hands on me except for the first time. I always wondered why he would just stand there and wait for the rest of them to be done. I just shrug away my thought thinking it was because I was dirty and he didn't want to touch me.

Yoongi Pov

I just stand there watching my dongsaeng's and hyung beat up Taehyung. I don't know why but while they were going that I felt a feeling that was like guilt. I started thinking to myself

'what if Taehyung is actually innocent'

'what if everyone is doing this and he is being out through all this pain for nothing'

My thoughts got cut off when someone waved their hand in front of my face. I flinch slightly and look at who it was.

"Are you ok hyung?" Hoseok asked. "Yea, I'm fine" "Hmm ok, whatever you say hyung" he said and patted me on the shoulder.

I didn't notice that Taehyung was already gone. I just ignore it and follow my friends.

Taehyung Pov