"I wanted to try and find some clue as to who's responsible for imprisoning us here... But unfortunately, I made no such discoveries. That's all"

"Really? That's it?"

"If I'd uncovered anything, naturally I would have more to say. But I didn't. So I don't."

"I spent some time looking around the dormitory, and,There I made the discovery I found that there was exactly one room for each person!"

Well yeah, I figured that out before anything else...

Each door already has a nameplate on it, so I guess all the rooms have been assigned already.

And each room key was attached to a keychain with the owner's name precision-etched onto it."

"Chihiro and I found out that all the rooms are totally soundproof."

"Your next-door neighbor could scream their lungs out, and you wouldn't hear a thing"

"Well, each room also had a private bathroom, which could also lock."

"But it looked like there were only locks on the bathrooms in the girls' dorms."

Huh? But when I checked my bathroom door before, it definitely seemed : "Okay, so they got a bunch of rooms ready for us. They're assuming we're gonna be here a while..."

"Well, better to have than have not! At least we don't have to worry about surviving like wild animals."

"Th-That can't be all you have to r-report, can it Mr. Honor S-Student?"

"That's all for my report! Let's move on to whoever's next!"

"We went all up and down the school, double-checking the windows in all the hallways and classes. We wanted to see if we could get any of those metal plates to come off. And what happened was"

"Nothing. Not a damn thing. We couldn't get a single one to budge even a little bit."

"There wasn't any hope of escape anywhere... The school really has been totally cut off."

"This sucks."

"It *really* sucks! It sucks sucks sucks sucks SUCKS! What the hell are we gonna do!?"

"Goddamn, calm down! You're starting to make me nervous!"

"We thought maybe we could find a way to communicate with the outside, so we went looking all over!But...we didn't find a thing."

"I went back to the main hall, thinking maybe we could do something about that giant hunk of metal.

"But even with Sakura and me both, it wouldn't budge. We hit it with desks and chairs, and nothin'"

"If we're gonna get outta here, it's not gonna be through there."

"I feel like I could just cry... But no, I have to hold it in! I have to manage my hydration...!"

"I shall tell you what happened next... It has nothing to do with communicating with the outside world, but it's still worth worrying about. In both the school and dorm areas, there was a set of stairs leading up to another floor,But there were gates there, and we couldn't find any way to open them, so we couldn't check it out.In other words, at this point we are only able to search the 1st floor."

"We can further assume that there is potentially something above the 2nd floor, as well. And if that's the case, there is at least a chance it may lead to a way out.

"If I am being honest, I can't quite say we acted as one. Rather, we did *nothing* as one. We spent the entire time in the gym.Honestly, we are not exactly the types to go running around a school like a gaggle of junior detectives."