I- Moving day

Rose's POV

It's me Rose Petit, i'm a 22 yo french model

It's me Rose Petit, i'm a 22 yo french model. I was about to say i live in Paris but not anymore.

I have to move because of my work, i got assign to the new agency in London.
Packing my life in boxes for the 4th time in 4 years.

I lived in Paris from new born to 18, then moved for almost 2 years in L.A, then moved again to Australia for almost 2 years too. It's only been a few months i'm back in my country, seeing friends and family but i already have to go again...

I have nothing in London except my job. I don't have friends, i don't know this city. Moving alone, again.

I'm saying goodbye to my parents and got in the taxi with my bags. Just arrived at the airport i saw my big brother, he decided to surprise me.

Rose: DYLAN !!

I run to him and hug as tight as i could.

Dylan: are you stressed ?

Rose: yes it's the first time i leave for an unknown city without any friends.

Dylan: you'll make some i'm pretty sure.

I step back from him.

Rose: i doubt on my social skills, in L.A it's was easy i had Marina and in Australia i had the Joshes and Lucas. My friends was theirs.

Dylan: i forgot about that

Rose: social anxiety 1 Rose 0

"Attention please, boarding for London now at the door #4"

Rose : that's my plane...

Dylan: call me when you're at your new house! je t'aime little sister !

Rose: Je t'aime.

Last word to my big brother and my ADHD hit. Hard flight in coming.

I can't fooking focus. I need my music, music helps my ADHD and anxiety. I decided to listen to yungblud the whole flight, whot i need to get the accent me love.

Ugh forgot about the accent, i don't even have a french accent when i speak but i can do it ! I don't know why i don't have a accent and i'm not complaining.

Imagine me Rose lost in London "excuseeeuh me euh je - i'm losteuh"

God liked me for once and didn't have me this "sexy accent".

On the plane there's this little girl next to me.

Little girl : mummy look at her hair !

Mom's little girl: leave her alone sweetheart but yes she has beautiful hair.

She turn facing me

Mom's little girl: i'm sorry. We just found out she has ADHD with hyperactivity. I'm really so-

I cut her.

Rose: it's ok don't apologies i also have ADHD with hyperactivity, and all you need to do is let her express herself and move as much as she wants. I'm Rose nice to meet you.

Mom's little girl : Alice nice to meet you, thank you very much for this advice. Oh and she's Luna.

Luna: do you have super power like unicorn? Can i touch them?

Rose: sadly i don't... Yes you can, you wanna braid them?

The little girl is very happy to touch my longggg black hair.

Rose: take this Alice this is my card and if you ever need something call me.

And we talked for the rest of the flight.

I am now heading to my new appartement. The taxi knows where to go. We're not in London but not that far.

I leave the taxi drivers a tips and i'm here in front of a house. A HOUSE.

It was supposed to be an appartement...

I stood a long time in front of this huge property.

DOM'S POV

I'm sitting at my desk in my room. Head empty. Not tired. Wondering what to do.

Suddently a car noise got my attention. I am now sitting on my window's ledge.

Watching for any type of life in the street. A thought hit my head. The house next to us is empty. I was about to go tell Adam and Tom when i saw this black long hair girl watching this house she had in front of her.

I sat back and watched her till she enter the house.

I'm running to the kitchen.

Dom: MATES WE HAVE A NEW NEIGHBOUR.

I started jumping.

Adam: Another old and ungreatfull lady, nice...

Tom: Hope she's nicer than the other one.

Dom: But she's young.

Tom and Adam : WHOT ?

Tom: She and young huh interesting.

Dom: oh Tom really ?

Tom: i havent say anything !

Dom: ouuuh the girl next door ouuuh.

I said caressing and wiggling my body.

Dom: well she looks hella tall man and she has black hair.

Adam : i'm in a healthy relationship, i'm in a healthy relationship.

We start laughing.

Tom : the girl next door i'm coming for you, but wait how do you know that ?!

Dom: i was watching i heard a noise so i was making sure.

Adam: you fooking psychopath.

I'm not a psychopath. Or am i.