Time skip~
'I don't know, he looks pretty normal to me.' Max said.
'Normal? How many times have you seen him with a shirt on?' Lucas replied.
'I mean it's a little weird.' Max admitted.
'Not really, whenever we hang out he always has a top on unless we're working out.'
'More than a little weird. He was in a tub with ice. The Mind Flayer likes it cold. Plus everything else.' Great completely ignored.
'Stop jumping to conclusions.' I argued.
Mike scoffed, 'Oh and I wonder why you're just agreeing with Max all the time.'
Turning to face him I clenched my fist saying, 'Do you want another black eye?'
Max was wide eyed and said, 'You did that?'
'Yeah and if he doesn't shut up I'm gonna knock him out this time.' I felt someone grab my arm and I went to pull away but they turned me around, I was now facing Max. She just looked me dead in the eye and I instantly backed down.
'It's okay, he's lounging at the pool which is like the least Mind Flayer thing ever.'
'Not necessarily. The Mind Flayer likes to hide. He only used me when he needed me. Its like, it's like your a dormant. And then when he needs you, you're activated.' Will explained.
'Okay, so we just wait until he's activated.' Max asked.
'No, what if he hurts someone?' Mike argued.
'Or kills them.' Will added.
'We can't take that chance. We need to find out if he's the host.' He leaned off the car going, 'I have an idea, boys only. You and Max won't go through with the plan if you know.' I went to punch him but Max grabbed my arm saying, 'I know he's a dick but you've really got to get your anger in check.'
'He just irritates me, he's a scrawny little boy who thinks he knows everything.'
'You were scrawny once you know.'
'Yeah and you have to admit, I'm more attractive now.'
'Maybe but you also think you know everything.'
'Okay, okay, fair enough. But, if you had to pick someone, me or Wheeler.' I smirked knowing the answer but she obviously decided to argue saying, 'I don't know, why would I pick you and not Wheeler.' I looked at her, smirking a little before moving forward causing Max to step back. 'Because' I continued taking more steps forward until I saw Max lightly hit the tree. I put one hand around her waist, under her shirt and fiddle with the top of her shorts. Putting the other up her back, sending shiver down her spine. Edging towards her i brushed past her lips whispering in her ear, 'Because Mike can't make you feel like this.' As I turned my face, going to walk away, i felt Max cupping my face, brining us back to eye contact before saying, 'You don't get to tease me anymore.' Before smashing our lips together. I was taken aback at first but then I instantly moved my hand from her back to her face, kissing her passionately. When we had to let go to breathe, I roughly began trailing kisses down her neck, hearing small moans escape her lips I left a few hickeys further down her neck. That was before she brought me back up, kissing me again, this time when she let go to breathe I slid my tongue in her mouth, the kiss turning into making out, it was getting heated but before I could continue El used her telepathy and said, 'hey. Time to stop snogging my best friend. Mike is on his way back with Lucas and Will.'
Pulling away panting, I said, 'Unfortunately, the party's coming back soooooo... to be continued?' She pulled me in kissing me one more time before saying, 'Definitely.' I grinned walking over to El whispering, 'Pretend you didn't see what you just saw, I'm not sure how she feels about it so just don't tell anyone.'
'You know she likes you right?'
'What?! Did u hear her say that?'
'Yeah, but I promised not to say anything, I'm a bad friend.'
'No El it's okay, I won't tell her you told me okay your a great friend a pretty amazing sister.' She smiled and we turned back to the group listening to their plan.

Time skip~
We had the plan all set up and we were waiting for Billy to get out of the shower. Mike began the plan by clanging a piece of metal. Hearing a, 'Pools closed.' Mike continued, scraping metal, luring Billy in. 'Hey!' He shouted, slamming his locker continuing, 'Do you hear me?' Walking down following the sound. 'The pool is closed!' He tried pushing the door but we locked it, so he began banging on it before he heard, 'Billy...' in a singsongy voice through his walkie-talkie.
In a low voice Billy said, 'Who's there?'
'Billyyyyyyy.' He sang in the same singsongy voice.
He replied now in a singsongy voice saying, 'Who's there?'
Mike simply laughed into the speaking, prompting Billy to slam open a curtain.
Calling his name several times, taunting him.
'You think this is funny huh?' Billy asked.
Mike just laughed again saying, 'Come and find me.' Like it was hide and seek.
'I find you, it's your funeral.' That was very true.
El made the door close, urging Billy to follow Mikes, 'Come and find me, come on!' He opened the door, leading him to the sauna where the dummy was in place.
'Got you.' Billy snarled laughing manically and clapping, rushing into the sauna.
'Come and get me you piece of shit.' Mike echoed. Billy rushed in grabbing the dummy and lifting it before Mike continued, 'Heyyyy, behind you.' He turned around to El saying hi before smashing him against the wall with her brain. clashing with the wall he got up but El moved her arm to the left, slamming the door shut just as Mike and Will put a bar from the weights through the handle, tying a set of heavy chains around the poll next to it and putting it together with a new lock. He tried pushing it but it wouldn't budge so he stared at us saying, 'Max.' She trembled, looking back at him before I took her hand giving her the strength to say, 'Do it.' Will rushed over to the sauna, turning the temperature all the way up to 220. The now sweating Billy said, You kids think this is some kind of sick prank, huh?' He spat in the glass saying, 'You think this is funny? What is this?' He exhaled deeply saying, 'Open. The. Door. Open the door!' He said, smashing against the window, causing El to jump back in fear. 'Open the door!' Continuing the slam it he yelled, 'Open the goddamn door!' Max looked down at the floor as Will ran over to check the temperature, it was at its maximum. Then a scream came from Billy as he dropped to the floor. He began, sobbing saying, 'It's not my fault. It's not my fault. It's not my fault Max.' He cried. She now let go of my hand, edging forward in seeing him crouched in a ball rocking back and fourth. 'I promise you, it's not my fault.'
'What's not your fault Billy?' Max said, right near the glass window.
His voice braking he said, 'I've done things, Max. Really bad things. I didn't mean to.' We all edged forward when he said, 'He made me do it.'
'Who made you do it?' Max said.
'I don't know, it's like a shadow.' They all exchanged looks, Billy continuing, 'Like a giant shadow. Please Max.'
'What did he make you do?'
He shouted, 'It's not my fault, okay? Max, please.' He now rolled over to the side, resting his head in the bench crying, 'Please believe me Max. It's not my fault.' Max was tearing up and my heart was breaking to see her like this but I couldn't intervene. 'I tried to stop him, okay? I did.' A single tear fell down Max's face but Billy sniffled saying, 'Please believe me Max. Please believe me.'
She planted her hand on the glass she choked out, 'Billy it's going to be okay.'
'Max please.'
'It's going to be okay, we want to help you. You just have to talk to us okay? You have to talk to us. I believe you Billy. We'll figure it out together.'
To the side of me I saw Will touch his neck just as my tattoo began to burn, more drastic than before I groaned in pain as Will shuddered saying, 'I feel him.' Looking at Mike now, he finished saying, 'He's activated.'
Mike said, 'Get away from the door.'
'What?' She asked.
'Get away from the door!' Mike yelled as I was already lunging forward getting in front of Max just as Billy used a tile to smash through the glass, managing to slash me across the face. It was okay I'll live, it hurts like a bitch but Max was tightly in my grasp, not a thing touching her.
'Let me out you bitch! Let me out! I'll fucking gut you!' Max sobbed into my shoulder as I slowly glided her away from the boy. Billy began pulling at the lock, threatening to snap it just when Lucas got his slingshot and yeeted a rock at his head, knocking Billy down. The lights began flickering as we joined the group, black veins creeping up every inch of his body as he screamed in agony. He began pounding against the door, putting his whole body strength, opening the door piece by piece. Hearing the worry in the group voices of 'No way, no way.'
'He can't get through.'
I let go of Max and sprinted to the door, crashing into it with a thud. Billy's screams got louder but I scrambled up, putting all of my strength into not letting him get out. I yelled in agony as he through the brick tiles towards me, slashing my face all over but I didn't give in i firmly held the door until a blackness came rushing out of Billy's mouth. It fled out of the broken glass into the night. El must have been keeping Billy from using his full strength because she dropped into Mike, crying, blood flowing out of her nose.
As soon as I saw it was gone, I dropped to the floor letting exhaustion set in. Everything was drowsy after that, I felt being pulled into someone's lap and Max talking to me but it was all faint the last thing I said before I fell asleep was, 'Dont cry, I'll wake up, take Billy too.' I heard sobs as I closed my eyes, embracing the pain I just let go, falling into a deep slumber, hoping I'd wake up.

Word count~ 3149

A/N yeah I know I ain't updated In time and I was debating to just stop writing but then I read the whole story together and hated that it wasn't finished so here I am :)