Chapter 5: Really....

"SHUT IT AND WHO IS SHE"

"er um s-she"

"I'm (Y/n)......your cat" I finally say getting up and stopped them before it got worse but I guess it didn't help.

"Wait what" Maou says letting go of Urushihara facing me as Ashiya stares at me also.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n) from ente isla I have been living with you guys for some time" I say slowly as I put my hands up in defense.

They kept staring at me as there eyes widen and mouths drop meanwhile Urushihara is on floor in fetal position scared.

"How?" Maou says still very confused Ashiya nods looking like he was about to break his neck.

"I'm a neko" I say as I gesture to my cat ears and tail Urushihara finally stops freaking out is finally sitting at the scene in front of him blinking.

"B-but" Ashiya says

"I came here to see why all of you haven't came back I'm that messenger for both sides of the war and I also can't...um...choose a side..like it even matters in the first place" I say mumbling quietly the last part finally getting Urushihara's attention he stands up getting in the conversation.

"Wait so your a"Urushihara starts to say before.

*Bang*Bang*...(into the room...sorry i saw your comments XD)

"Open this door immediately spawns of satan"

"Emi!!" They all whisper shout they all stare at me

"Oh yea" I whisper as I turn to a cat they all go to there usual spots but Urushihara trips on the dinning table leg and face plants I mentally burst out laughing then I walk over curl up on the lower back of his back of his body the other two chuckle. Then Maou finally opens the door with Emi slamming in his face afterwards.

"ow"

"Bout time"

"Sure come in were totally killing people here" Maou says sarcastically as he sits at the table I get off Urushihara's back he hesitantly heads back to his computer. I follow behind him I sit beside him but watching the others.

"Emi what do you want right now"

*rustle*crunch*

"To see if any of you are up to something"

*crunch*crunch*

"But you should have waited till you were invited to the devils castle"

*ccrruuuuunncchhh*

My ears twitch I turn Urushihara who was eating fucking bocky.

"I see you guys aren't doing anything...yet"

"Yea now can you go Emi"

*crunch*crunch*

"Fine it still doesn't raise suspicions" She finally leaves Ashiya and Maou let out a sigh.

I go on Urushihara's lap and stare up at him. He notices me then looks down.

"Can I help you?"

"Yea can you not chew so loud"

"Whatever"

*Crunch*Crunch*Crunch*

I look over to Maou and Ashiya Maou was reading magna and Ashiya was making us dinner.

"Huh my last one"I hear Urushihara say as he noms the bread part of the bocky. I toke the chance I climb his shirt biting the chocolate end stealing it from his mouth. I then get off his lap he stares at me surprised at what just happened.

"Hey what the fuck give it back"He says standing then face planting landing on my tail.

"Ye-ow" I say turning into my neko form. I try pull my tail out from under him.

"Get off my tail hippo!"

"Calm down I'm getting up"He says sitting up "Now give me back my bocky"

"Fine" I hiss then I spit the bocky stick out at him hitting his face and then sticking his hair.

"Pfffffft"

3rd person POV

"Dinner is.....ready" Ashiya says turning around holding two bowls staring at the two idiots in front of him. Urushihara pouting with a bocky stick stuck to his hair and (Y/n) on floor dying of laughter next to him.

I'm trying to make the chapters long but don't worry we still have a long way before reaching the ending. And the reason I called the pocky, bocky cause in the anime Emi's friend from ente isle was eating some and on the box it said bocky. Spiri out xP