"Around nine? Not too late. We have to get to work soon, if you're up to it." Harry shot back his whiskey.

"Yea I don't want to sit and dwell. What are we even doing today?" I took the next cup he poured and shot it down myself.

I didn't handle it as well as he did, but it sure as hell felt fucking amazing on my tongue.

"Natalie is taking the day off because she had some psych examination. The rest of us have to deliver something to a bank without getting caught." Harry snatched the cup from my hand and pushed the alcohol away.

"Like rob the bank?" I was quick to jump to conclusions. Harry nearly choked on the alcohol.

"Sadly, no. That's not in my resume. But it's kind of illegal stuff so as long as we don't get caught, we're safe. As always, you'll be waiting in the getaway car across the street." Harry shrugged and took a tiny sip of the whiskey bottle. I guess he got bored of pouring.

"Harry." I moved closer to him, nearly skimming my hand over his. I watched his body tense.

"Kennedy." Harry responded with a sharp tone. I was making him nervous.

Yay me!

"Thank you for everything you did last night. It means a lot." I looked up and into his eyes. Those beautiful emeralds are so hypnotizing.

"My mum used to have them so I knew how to help. And Kennedy, I will always help you through them. I know what they feel like. They're fucking scary." Harry broke eye contact. He was embarrassed.

"Well, if I ever catch you in one, I'll be the first one to help you. Even if you are a dick most of the time." I nudged him playfully, trying to brighten the mood. He chuckled.

"You won't but you can try." Harry grinned down at me and brought back the eye contact. I loved looking into his eyes.

They are so mesmerizing.

We kept a stare on each other. Neither of us wanted to move. It was kind of thrilling, knowing that we could probably stay here for hours and be content. I mean, I can feel the sexual tension now that people have pointed it out so much.

"Uhm, we uhm," Harry gulped and quickly looked the other way, "you should go get ready. I'll be here." Harry cleared his throat before gulping down the whiskey.

Like I said, I make him nervous.

"Okay, I'll be back." I winked at him before turning around and running back the way I came.

I ran up the stairs and back into his bedroom. I closed the door behind me and wandered my eyes around the room until I found my pink duffle bag. I grabbed it and went into the bathroom that was attached to the bedroom.

It was once more extravagant. It had a his and her mirror and sink and a huge shower. I wanted to shower but I don't know if we're on that level of comfortableness yet so I'm just gonna shower myself in perfume.

I removed myself from my dress, leaving me in just my underwear and bra. I kept the bra on and changed my underwear. I roamed through my bag until I found a pair of black jeans and a black crop top. I put it on and matched it with my black leather jacket.

I washed my face, removing all possible smudged makeup from yesterday. I didn't really want to remember yesterday, but it will not go away. At least there are a few good things that came out of yesterday.

I dried my face and hands before running my fingers through the front of my hair. I stared at myself dead in the mirror. I looked and felt like shit. Kind of just want to drown in that pool right now. But, I'll muddle through. I always do.