Chapter I

He was standing next to the window since evening alone, spending the last moments of his celibate life with himself. This was the most special night in his life. The youngest pandava prince was getting prepared for the arrival of the very moment of his nuptial. His heart skipped a bit with the very thought of which. She is going to enter into his life tonight.

 The most special, most explicit, most charming lady of Aryavart Yagyaseni Panchali, with very glance of whom mighty warriors come on their knees offering their heart on her feet. Five years back in one beautiful day she garlanded him along with his elders. In these years that was the most thrilling experience in his life, but shy nature prince Sahadev still is unable to think her as his wife. 

Unlike his elders Sahadev was always uncomfortable with women. He never even in his dream could think that he will marry a girl some day in life. He hesitated even to look at any lady's face, not even the young maids of the palace.

Since childhood his shy nature was both adored and made fun of by his elders. His closed ones were so habituated with his silence that except in the time of wanting some suggestion none comes to talk to him only for talking. 

He himself too is habituated with the fact. He knows he is overshadowed by his elders but on the same time he is most protected by them too and when its time for talking about some crucial matter they always ask for his opinion. Hence Sahadev is happy with the least attention and most care he gets. But now time has arrived for taking care of someone and he was yet not prepared for that.

The day he had seen Drupad princess in a huge decorated sayamvar hall, his heart got filled with unidentified emotions he never felt before. But he never had any expectation that this most precious lady of Aryavart could be part of his life. He had considered her as the bride of brother Arjuna then, although he was feeling quite uncomfortable being unable to ignore overflowing feelings in his heart. 

He at once tried to avoid looking at her to hide this discomfort. Then mother's order, elder brother's decision made Draupadi shared wife of them, suddenly she became a part of his life. He silently followed all rituals dream stricken, he was really doubtful wheather his marriage to her was a reality or just a mere imagination. 

Five years passed after that, still he is unable to be normal with Panchali. He still avoids eye contact with her and talks to her only when he asks for a suggestion. He knows he loves her, she is the first woman in his life, most precious to him but he is not able to think himself as her husband. For him she is still his elder sister-in-law, respectable same as mother. Most of all he thinks he doesn't deserve her.

 What does he really have? Neither wisdom nor administrative power as brother Yudhisthir, might and protectiveness as brother Bheem, archery and martial skill and charm as brother Arjun and good look as Nakul. All his intelligence gets wiped away thinking that today he has to behave as husband of the most desirable princess of Aryavart.

He remembered few months back when he visited his maternal uncle's place Madradesh, he was given responsibility to take his cousin Madra princess Vijayaa, daughter of his maternal uncle Dyutimat to the temple. Pretty princess Vijayaa was hardly ten years old. But being alone with this small girl too made him shy that even little princess too started teasing him. And now he has to be alone with Panchali, the very name of whom trembles him. The imagination of which stiffened him.

Panchali was quite astonished. Since she entered into her youngest husband's tiny apartment she is sitting in the dressing room. The maids left after dressing her up as newly wedded bride like all the previous years. But unlike earlier times she was not taken to the rose petal decorated bed of her husband's private chamber. 

Waiting from evening till night she finally lost her patience and decided not to wait for her Arya's order anymore, why does she even needed the order to enter into her husband's room on the first night of them? So she herself left for Sahadev's chamber.

Entering into the room she was more surprised. Balancing the tiny apartment the room of her youngest Aarya too was quite small than his elders. The bed too was not decorated with flowers. Its not seeming like the first night at all. She looked at young husband of her, still standing next to window, lost in some thought. He seemed unaware of her presence here.
"Aarya" she called him.

The ringing voice cut the line of thoughts in Sahadev's mind and numbed him momentarily. Then gathering all his courage he turned to face the ravishing bluish flame of fire dressed in bright red saree and adorned with shining golden jeweleries. Just for a moment and then immediately he lowered his glance, getting scared the shining beauty can make him blind. 

Same as the first day five years back his heart again overflowed with emotions but his dried tongue couldn't utter a single word. He seemed had lost the strength to speak.

Even from a distance, shivering of Sahadeva didn't get unnoticed by Panchali. The scenario got crystal clear to her at once. Her youngest Aarya is getting nervous. In these five years she has got to know her husbands' nature quite well (except ofcourse her dearest third husband, Aarya Arjun whom she doubts except their sakha Govind anyone ever can understands) She is quite aware of her youngest Aarya's nervousness.

 He always avoids eye contact with her while even conversing about a very important matter. No wonder he is feeling shy tonight.

Panchali smirks. She has everytime different experience with each of her husband. It had been her monopoly in previous years to blush around. Aarya Dharmaraj Yudhisthir was calm nature but his calmness carried a weight, that evoked respect in her heart, she felt so shy to speak to him first, he then affectionately comforted her in his arms. He was extremely sweet and caring to her in the year with him.

Aarya Bheemsen was quite loud and jovial that always used to make her laugh. There was no place for hesitation between them, but sometimes his talks used to cross boundary of civilized language and made panchali blush. Nevertheless she enjoyed his wild love to her in his arms even if it tired her out. The time used to spend very quickly with him

The very name of Aarya Arjuna always made her blush and shivering but she couldn't spend time with him for whom she came to this family as Sabyasachi was in his twelve years exile. While spending the year alone she used to get the news of him marrying around some of the prettiest princesses. That news undoubtedly hurt her. But the tales of Arjun's being a passionate lover got famous in Aaryavart . So in the end of the year she decided to wait for his passionate love for her after returning from exile.

Although of same age but Aarya Nakul used to treat her as a little baby doll, she used to feel as a soft delicate flower in his arms. He used to decorate and dress her up himself making Panchali blushing to the core. He never let her work. Panchali is sure after one year with him she has become more beautiful.

Now the situation is extremely different than the previous ones. There is no opportunity for her blushing here. Because now she has to comfort her shy husband. She looked at the handsome figure of young Pandava prince. 

She always felt affectionate towards this youngest Aarya who was younger to her in age.He was overshadowed by his famous elder brothers, silent in nature but was gifted with advanced intellects. Earlier years she dealt with him as her brother-in-law with motherly affection. But today she has to take the first step towards their marital life. She can't deal with her husband with only affection.

She grinned mischievously; after all she is sakhi of most naughtiest person on this Earth Krishna. What will be the use if she can't use the naughtiness taught by him to seduce this innocent young boy for making him her husband? No doubt she is going to cherish the role reversal of her. She bites her lips seductively and stepped towards her blushing groom.

..................................................................................

I hope u all enjoyed the first update. Stay tuned for the next chapter 😉