Chapter 24: Marry me

Your Pov:
After breakfast I went to my room to change my outfit. Wearing casual clothes, I decided to sit in the living room reading a book. Morgan came running to me, asking: "What are you doing?" "I'm reading a book, but I don't think you'll like it. There no pictures in it." I said, smiling at her. "Stupid book. Pietro told me to give this note to you." Morgan said, giving me a note and leaving after. I read it: Come to the roof, I have a surprise. "Oh Pietro, what did you do this time." I said to myself.

After a couple of stairs, I finally arrived at the roof. Pietro's back was facing towards me, but he turned to my while saying: "Y/n Odinsdottir, you are the most special woman I've ever met. Life is short and goes by way too fast, so I want to remember this moment forever." "What are you talking about?" I said, but then he did something I never thought would happen.

He kneeled down to the ground, pulled out a ring and said: "I love you with my whole life, and it would be an honour if you accept this ring as a promise to never leave my side. Y/n, will you do the honours to marry and become my wife?" I covered my mouth with my hands, tears streaming over my face. I nodded and said: "Yes, yes, yes I want to marry you." Pietro put the ring on my finger and kissed me like the world didn't exist.

Loki's Pov:
"Where's Y/n?" I asked when I walked into the living room. Nat smirked and said: "Oh, she's on the roof with Pietro." "Looks like our little sister is growing up." Thor said. At that moment Y/n and Pietro stepped into the room with both smiling faces. "You two are in a good mood." I said, which made them both laugh. Y/n took a deep breath and said: "Pietro and I are proud to announce that... we're getting married." "After all the horrble things we've both been through, we decided that we are in this together." Pietro added. I'm not a sentimental person and I don't cry fast, but I was so happy for the both of them. Y/n deserves it, she loves him.