𝗬/𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗶

(If y/n was in the fatui-?)

(She's affectionate and caring by nature and even as a Harbinger, she'd still be the nicest out of the bunch. What I mean by that is everyone likes her. But she still likes pissing people off and finds pleasure in looks of pure despair on others' faces)

↢Y/n's POV

After her mother's death, y/n's father had raised y/n himself while still working amongst the Fatui.

He wasn't overly protective but only allowed his daughter to remain around a few select people. After his passing, y/n remained with the Fatui. Blessed with a cryo vision and having above average physical abilities, she rose in the ranks rather quickly.

She soon became the 12th Harbinger but despite being the youngest and lowest of them all, that didn't change the fact that most of the other harbingers absolutely adored her.

Likeee Signora

"Here ya go Signora! One Anemo Archon Gnosis!" y/n exclaimed, passing the gnosis to the taller woman and beaming when she was given headpats in return.

"Good job, y/n. You always get the job done!" her fellow Harbinger exclaimed, "Would you like to accompany me on ym way to Liyue?"

"No thank you! I'm going to chill in Mondstadt for a little longer." y/n replied.

Scaramouche, kinda-

"GET BACK HERE YOU BRAT!"

Y/n ran ahead of her superior, eyes bright with excitement as she pressed her hands against his hat which she'd placed a top her head.

Scaramouche was sprinting after the girl, slowly but surely catching up to her.

Y/n hopped into a tree and clambered to the tallest branch, laying on it with a smug expression as Scaramouche came to a stopcunder the tree.

"If you want your hat, come and get it-OW!"

Y/n squeezed her eyes shut, pressing her hands against her face instead after Scaramouche threw his shoe at her, hitting her in the forehead.

With a yelp, y/n fell off the branch and hit the ground with a little 'oof!'

"Stop stealing my things you idiot." Scaramouche scoffed, simply snatching his hat back from the dazed female.

"Hmph... you're no fun..." y/n grumbled, pouting and whined in protest when Scaramouche grabbed her by the ankle and began dragging her back in the direction they'd come from.