You tried to not laugh. To be honest, you were surprised. He didn't seem sad or annoyed about last night. Which lead you to ponder the idea about whether or not the attempted kiss actually meant anything to him. Perhaps it was a ploy to get you to confess your enjoyment for murder.

You knocked on the door to try to capture his attention.

His head instantly snapped and he looked dead into your eyes, "What is it? Can't you see that I'm busy preparing,"

"Preparing for what?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"For when I buy the freakshow of course, sure it'll take some time, I do have a lot on my schedule. But when that annoying pest Elsa gets lost, it'll all be mine. Just imagine it, Y/n, a performance from me every single night,"

"Yeah, sounds amazing," You said, sarcastically. Of course this was coming out of Dandy's mouth. You were hardly surprised.

"You don't know when to shut up sometimes," He sighed, pulling more faces at the mirror, "Look at how amazing my angry face is,"

"I've already seen your angry face far too many times," You said, walking towards him, "So, the freakshow? What if we go on a little trip to see what it's like?"

"I wasn't born yesterday, you just want to see your little freak friends,"

"And so what if I do? There's no harm in seeing them, I'll be there with you so it's not like I can run away. Besides, when you buy the freakshow, it'll be hard to avoid them,"

He looked to be deep in thought, then turned to face you, "Sure. We'll go see the freaks, but you have to stay with me,"

"Deal,"

Driving to the freakshow was pretty boring.

Sitting in the passenger seat didn't help. Everything around you was just countryside with the rare house popping up out of nowhere. You looked over at Dandy. 

One hand was on the steering wheel while the other made sure his dark hair was immaculately gelled into a middle parting. His bright blue eyes glossed over the road, barely even taking it in, as he pressed harder on the pedal. You took this time to appreciate his strong jawline.

"What are you looking at?" Dandy raised an eyebrow, looking at you whimsically. 

You jumped, instantly being taken out of your trance, "I thought I saw something,"

"You thought you saw something? Well, what was it?"

"An animal. A big one. Like a hippo," 

"Reality check, Y/n; we're not in the safari," He groaned, tired of your antics.

You quickly changed the subject, "Why are you going so fast? The car's practically about to fly off of the road,"

"Who do you think I am? I'm not some ruffian, we're going at the normal speed,"

When you finally reached the freakshow, you practically flew out of the car. Paul was the only person in sight, he came walking towards you, a confused expression on his face.

"Y/n? You're here? With him?" Paul looked behind you to see the one and only Dandy Mott.

You and Paul had never been close but you were friendly with each other. You hadn't really had the time to enjoy a simple conversation. 

"Yeah Paul, hey, it's great to see you too," You grinned, "Anyway, where's Jimmy?"

"Lobster Boy?" Dandy instantly joined the conversation, scoffing, "Please don't tell me that's why you came here,"