⤷ 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙

Zacznij od początku

"Okay I'll trust you even though you've been acting like a complete asshole" he chuckles at this but makes no noise, the only way I knew is because I felt his chest vibrate against my back. Why's he so close?

"I get that you may be angry but try and clear your mind" he takes a pause to come closer to my ear and the feeling of his breath on my neck made my hairs stand up. "For me" I felt my heart jump out of my chest at this and my face exploded into all different shades of red and pink. How- who- HUH?! OKAY HE IS CLEARLY DOING THIS ON PURPOSE NOW! Evil bastard...

I click my tongue and fold my arms over my chest. "Fine take me where you please but if it's anywhere funky I'll kick your ass!" He chuckled audibly at me this time and then grabbed one of my hands before dragging me around the house, I tried searching through my brain to work out where we were going but I gave up in the end.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"Almost there don't worry" he said this with a stern tone after I had complained for the seventh time in the last - wait no actually I don't know how long we've been wandering around for.

I huff out once more. "Why do I feel like you've dragged me around this house practically three times?"

"Thats because I have now shut it"

"Yes sir"

"Tch don't start with that"

I smirk, "someone got a sir kink hey~?".

"Do you want to keep your life?" I shut up at this threat because I knew he was getting agitated when I felt his hand tense around my wrist, almost hurting me. I give him a small reply since I thought about speaking up again but decided against it, I'll get him back for ignoring me at another time. "We are just a couple seconds away so prepare yourself to be blown away"

I had to try hard to hold back a snicker because I had a short thought and luckily I managed to. "Oh god please don't tell me you've got Atsumu in a 'kiss the cook' apron with nothing else on as he flips pancakes" I spoke kinda quickly because it's a disturbing but low-key really funny thought in my mind. Imagine him prancing around with a bright pink, fluffy apron!

"I'm sorry what?" His grip on my wrist loosens as he goes to laugh but holds it back, why is he trying to keep his composure? He knows he can let loose and live when he is around me...eh it's whatever...

"Nothing just please hurry up I hate wearing blindfolds..." I grumble and give up in my protest. Not that I was really succeeding with it anyway but there was a point in trying.

"And here I thought sensory deprivation was your thing" he teased and I felt like I received a stake to the heart since he got me back for my comment earlier. "Moving on from that we're here so if you wouldn't mind standing still for a few seconds" he speaks as he guides me to a spot and then lets go of my wrist before walking behind me and untying the blindfold, not yet letting it go since he wanted to countdown or something or other.

To which he did. He slowly counted down from ten and it was agonising. The anticipation of knowing where I am and what he's done to the area around me. "Okay you can look" he removed the fabric from my face.

I found that I was standing on the grass in the garden and there were around three tables set up with tons upon tons of food and drink. Vases of flowers were lined up and if you looked at them in order they resembled the rainbow. There were candles lit all across the tables and some were even positioned on the grass. They were placed on tall holders though that stuck into the ground otherwise the house would've turned into ash by now.