"...So what?"

"I've made a ton of promises that I still have to keep, that's "so what"!

So I can't afford to die here!"

"None of that made much sense to me, but you are saying you will follow the regulations, is that it?"

"Huh? Oh, well...yeah, I guess you're right."

"Hey, um...I have a question. For regulation number six...what do you think it means exactly?"

"You're talking about the second half, right? Where it says "unless they are discovered"? I was wondering about that myself."

"It's saying that if you want to graduate, you have to kill someone without anyone finding out it was you."

"B-But why...? Why do we h-have to do that?"

"I don't see any reason to worry about it. Just worry about following the rules as they've been explained to us."

"Frankly, I don't want to hear anything from someone who waits for others to decide what to do for them."

"D-Don't jab at me..."

"More like a full-on stab..."

"Well for now, let's forget all that silly junk about murderers or whatever."

"Now that we know the rules, let's start exploring the school!"

"True. We need to find out where exactly we are. Is there any way out? What about food and supplies?"

"There are tons of questions we need to answer!"

" Damn straight! Okay, then let's all start looking around!"

"...I'll be going alone."

"What!? Why? That's a pretty stupid idea, don't you think?"

"Someone here might already have started thinking about murdering one of us. Are you saying we should stand around with them in our midst and make it that much easier for them?"

"W-Wait, hold on a second. That would never--!"

"Don't bother saying it couldn't happen. You can't deny the possibility. That's why you all seized up with fear when that graduation rule was made clear to you.Am I wrong?"

"B-But......"

"So, I'm simply acting in accordance with what I think is best for me."

"Hold on! Like hell I'm gonna let you run off and do whatever you want!"

"Out of my way, plankton."

"Wh--!? The f^uk's that supposed to mean!?"

"One tiny bit of plankton, drifting across the sea. So minuscule, so insignificant, they couldn't possibly have any kind of influence on the boundless ocean."

"I'm gonna kick your ass"

'Mako stop! don't intervene! That's how you get your ass beat!'

"S-Stop it! We shouldn't fight!"

"The fuck you just say? You some kinda goody-goody little bitch?

Who do you think you are, talkin' to me like that? You think you're my fuckin' dad or something!?"

"N-No, I wasn't--!"

"Fuck you!"

he was right, owada punched me...and I flew back in a heap. It was like something straight out of a comic book. I didn't even see the punch coming. It was just suddenly right there in my face. One second I was standing there, the next I was soaring through the air. 'Huh... guess I really am a dumbass...' That was my last thought as my consciousness started to fade...before it finally cut out completely.

And when I opened my eyes again, I saw I was in yet another room I'd never seen before.

"Okay, so... Where am I now?"

*Makoto stood up walking Around his new found room and encountered a note on his bathroom door*

---Announcement from Headmaster Monokuma: Each room's lock has been designed to completely protect against tampering or lock-picking. Remaking an individual room key is quite troublesome, so please make sure not to lose yours. Your room comes furnished with a shower, but please note that the water is turned off at night time. Also, the bathrooms in the girls' rooms include a lock of their own.

Finally, we've prepared a small gift for each of you. For the girls, a sewing kit. And for the boys, a toolkit. The sewing kit includes a map of the body's vital organs. One stab will do the job, girls! For the boys, we believe a strong blow to the head with any of the tools should be ample. Don't think! Just feel! And let's all enjoy ourselves!"---

*Makoto threw away the paper whilst finding a monocoin and tried opening a door that seemed like the exit*

=Rattle rattle=

"Huh? It's not opening. I guess it's locked."

"My name's written on the keychain. Which means it must be mine, right? I'd better hang on to it for now.

This room must be my assigned dorm room. Someone must have carried me here after I fell unconscious. So that answers that question. The next question is"

What's everyone else up to right now?

There's only one way to find out... And that's to get out of here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1245 Words