~ pt. 2 lovely ~

you woke up to the sound of a quiet house which was kind of odd given the fact that there was always some sort of noise. you rolled out of bed and put your slippers on as you quietly opened your door. the house was still with no one to be found. you sat in the kitchen, remembering the scenario of you and nikki making breakfast yesterday morning.

tears started forming in your eyes as you seen something move. it was nikki. you turned your head back and wiped your eyes as you laid your head on the table. not a word was said between any of you as the day went by. except when your dad had pushed the camera to the left more so it could see better in the whole kitchen.

"if you wanted to spy so bad why don't you just put cameras in our fucking bedrooms huh? because that's where me and nikki spent ALL of our lovely time together. the place where he stole my virginity and everything," you gushed as you spilled everything to your dad just knowing it would piss him off. you didn't care after how he treated you. "since im such a fucking slut right? why not act like one?" you questioned sarcastically as you threw your muffin you were eating and went to your room.

tears stung your eyes as you punched your pillow. you cried horrible sounds as you pressed your face into your bed. hoping and praying that there was an answer or some way to take it all back. time went by as you started to hear little drops of rain tapping on your window. within a second later you heard a tiny knock on your bedroom door.

you wiped your eyes and fixed yourself up as you slowly opened it and seen nikki towering the door frame. "can we talk?" he huffed quietly, looking unbothered by everything. you nodded and opened the door as you quietly shut it back after he came in. "your dad left," he muttered trying to break the awkward silence.

"look nikki i know how bad this sounds. i never meant for anything to get this out of control. i love you nikki, i would never lie about these feelings. especially when they are as deep as mine are for you," you softly cried as he looked at you.

"but i want you sixx. i need you," you muttered softly as you wiped your eyes. "i don't know what i want y/n, not after all of this," he whispered. "but what i do know is that no matter what i will always love you. i would never want you to be upset for any reason. you deserve so much more," he whispered as he barely held your hand.

you brought him into a hug as you stayed there in each other's arm for a while. your heartbeats beating together and the warmth of his masculinity was enveloping your body. you didn't want to lose this no matter what was to happen in your life.

you could see his eyes developing a line of tears as you cupped his cheek. "i need you too but i also need time. i need to think if this is what i really want, i mean i know it is but is it the wrong choice?" he questioned as he laid his hand on your knee.

"im leaving tonight y/n. i won't see you for awhile so i think it would be best to not continue what we have going on," he muttered lowly as a tear streaked down his face. you felt your heart sink as those words strung from his lips. you couldn't cry or talk or anything, all you could do was nod.

he pulled you into another hug as he kissed your forehead. he left the room as you stayed still, staring out into the space of the room. reality hit and a wave of emotions crashed over you like you were at sea. you fell onto your pillow and hit your bed as hard as you could.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED? MAKING IT RAIN SO I COULD TAKE MY SHOT JUST TO LOOK LIKE A DUMBASS?" you yelled as you hit the bed one last time and sank into it. soft cries were all you could manage anymore because you were out of tears. you ended up falling asleep but don't remember when. your life felt over. you lost the man you loved the most.

~ time skip ~

months later after your birthday had come and gone, which was horrible just like you thought it would be. nikki had left the night you and him talked. everyday after that incident was horrible. your dad hardly spoke to you and you felt lost. nikki was gone but he left a letter for you :

dear y/n

i never wanted to leave you behind. i wish i could stay and make everything better for you but i just can't. you really hurt me. you broke my heart more than anything has in the world because i loved you more than anything. you're the air i breathe and always will be but maybe in another life.

maybe in another life we could be together forever but not this one. so this is where i tell you that i will forever love you but this is where our story ends y/n.

sincerely,
nikki

you keep it in your jewelry box for the days you need a cry but a good feeling of knowing someone out in the world loves you. you didn't want to let go of nikki but you knew that eventually you would have to. you lay on your bed and look at the picture you and nikki took on your phone. you laughed at the silly ones up until you got to a photo of you and him looking at each other.

the look in his eyes said everything that needed to be said to the person you love. they were shimmering and so full of life that you knew it was meant to be. you wanted it to be this life, not some other one. you dialed his number as the line rang a few times. "hello?" nikki roughly spoke as you felt your heart flutter.

"get over here now," you said blankly into the phone as you hung up. you didn't know what to do after so you just blared some music and danced your heart out. nikki never texted or called your number back so you didn't know what he was going to do, you hoped he would listen and actually come to your house.

you had taken a shower and brushed your teeth as you heard a fast knock at the door. you couldn't believe it. you rushed down the steps and opened it to see nikki with a worried look on his face as rain poured behind him . he looked into your eyes as you felt the tears welling up. you ran towards him and hugged him as you cried into his chest.

he smoothed out your hair and shushed you to reassure you it was okay. "nikki, i don't want this 'maybe in another life' shit i want this now. i want you in this dumb, stupid life because you're the only thing that ever made sense to me," you sobbed with a tiny laugh. he did the same as you pressed your foreheads together.

"y/n you know i couldn't say no to that even if i tried," he gushed with a sad tone as you barely laugh. you pulled him into a hug as the smell of his cologne filled your nose. that smell that you longed for you were finally smelling once again and probably were going to for the rest of your life.

~ time skip ~

you and nikki eventually ended up getting married, the press wasn't too happy with this and tried nikki in court but obviously nothing happened. your dad kicked you out forever ago but since then he's apologized and you and nikki visit every holiday. you have a wonderful baby girl named joan and a beautiful house in wyoming.

you had the life you could've only dreamed about while nikki was gone. everyday he apologizes still and says that he wishes he would've never left even if he came back. he says that he's glad you could be together though because he needs you and you need him.you could only wish for someone as wonderful as nikki in your life. nikki was for you. he was the love of your life and still is. forever and ever.