I melted into the moment after I finally said those three words to you. Hearing it back from you in that moment felt different, in a reassuring way. I couldn’t help but tighten my embrace around you, feeling the love very intensely, feeling how genuine your words were, it never failed to absolutely melt my heart. I’d always found it difficult to connect with someone this deeply, and you seemed to do easily melt my heart and steal it. It was hard to believe that you loved me much longer than I had known, you acted so differently with me back then than you do now, but I’d never been more grateful for something before, that somehow you began loving me the way I love you. In this moment it felt strange in the sense I felt like you knew exactly what I was thinking... I didn’t have to elaborate or say anymore, it’s as if we were synced now, I felt how you felt towards me, spoken or not and it was the same for you. I kept my arms around you so passionately holding you as I walked to the shower. Once I let your feet touch the ground and we discinnnected, it felt a little strange for me too, my cock had become accustomed to your warmth... the texture of your walls and the tightness that wrapped around it. I already missed the feeling. I could feel your legs were rather weak after letting you stand for a moment, I gave you a little grin and held your waist tightly. I found it to be so incredibly cute that you needed support after being fucked so many times today. I also found it to be sexy, your legs were unstable cause of me, in a good way. I kissed you again, feeling you melt into the kiss too, it was deeper this time, and full of passion “mm... if we kiss like that I won’t be able to stop ..” I said breaking the kiss to turn you around and help you lean against the wall so I could wash you. I get the wash cloth and body wash ready and come back to you, we are both covered in water, and I catch your legs quivering  as you held onto the wall. I bit my lip before walking over and leaning down to your ass cheek, giving it a cheeky bite to tease you “you’re so cute Britain~ should I really be fucking you anymore tonight?~ your legs are already this weak~” I said as I gently began to move the wash cloth along your arms and neck before moving to your chest, teasingly rubbing your nipples with the cloth, kissing at your shoulder before moving the cloth down to your stomach. “It was so hot though...” I said as I started washing your back “your walls were squeezing around me so tightly and I was pounding you so hard that my cum had no where to go~ it all gushed out~” I said before biting my lip “you’re so sexy Britain...” I whispered before getting on my knees to wash up and down your legs now. Once I’d finished your legs I moved up to your dick, wrapping the wet cloth and my hand around it, slowly stroking it teasingly “do you think that’s enough? Or does it need more cleaning?~” I asked with a cheeky tone as I kept stroking up and down your length from behind.

England was precisely captivated by the other, bewitched if you will. No matter if they were silent or not, they knew that the other was theirs, in love with them, even throughout their bickering which had went from a very common occurrence to something a bit more toned down, however, even so, throughout such, even if they were to send jabs in the other's direction, nothing so insignificant could sway their hearts. Knowing he had someone who truly loved him, truly adored him no matter what others may say or think, no matter what he did, it was the more reassuring feeling. Being so in love, despite all that was unknown about such a fateful word, it was an experience he finally was able to truly embrace. He kept his own arms as well as his legs wrapped around his husband, holding onto him as he was carried, his head delicately rested on the other's shoulder, eyes shutting momentarily on the way to the bathroom, feeling rather content in this moment. The words his lover had allowed to slip from his lips moments earlier, 'I love you' rang throughout his mind, blessing every thought with such intimate words. He never felt more special, more cherished in his whole life. When it came to them not being connected anymore his body felt a strange empty feeling, a source of warmth gone as it was like his husband warmed him from the inside despite his own insides being nice and warm as they were. Of course he craved the feeling, missing being filled, so intimately connected all the way to the brim, however, he was determined to be strong; meaning not to beg of whimper to be filled whatsoever, despite missing his husband's appendage so much already. He was a bit embarrassed about how his legs were already, they felt uneasy with weakness, which made him appreciate the other's tight grip on his waist, however when he looked up towards his face he was met with a grin, he raised a thick brow at the sight, wanting to question the other as to what he was grinning about, however, he was swiftly stopped as his lips were met with his husband's. They intertwined into a rather deep kiss of passion, it made him hungry for more of the Frenchman, having to hold his tongue to keep himself from letting out a soft whimper when the male broke it, he heard his comment and knew it was true, feeling the same way of course as it already had begun drawing out his desires once again. He was turned around and helped to lean against the wall, as he was leaning his weak legs quivered delicately, however, he tried to stabilize them the best he could, although the other had already made notice of the weakness. He let out a soft gasp upon having his ass cheek receiving a cheeky bite, he bit his lower lip slightly as his cheeks heated up, his thick brows furrowed to give him a stubborn but slightly flustered expression. When he heard what his husband said, he was quick to defend his legs current strength, "they aren't weak! I-I'm just a bit shaky is all, I assure you it's fine." He said, not wanting them to stop their night of fun, he was confident that in the morning all would be well perhaps a bit of pain meds would be needed and all would be good to go, confident he would be able to even walk tomorrow after all this and more. He found it sweet how gentle the other was with him as he washed him, the wash cloth moving from his arms to his neck before downwards to his chest, his nipples helplessly perked up from being teasingly rubbed with the cloth. Little jolts of pleasure from the sensitive buds ran through him,  however he tried to focus more on the kisses his shoulders were being gifted as the cloth moved lower on his body, rubbing over his stomach. He raised a brow a bit as the other began to describe what he thought was hot, he could feel his face heating up as he listened to the other describe what had occurred, of course he knew such had happened, but to hear his husband describe it to him was much more abashed, his cheeks all red as he bit at his lower lip, such dirty talk invading his once calmed mind. "Mn.. thank you.." He answered in a soft slightly timid tone, the other's sexy description having worked to somewhat make him speechless, he now felt as the cloth had moved from his back down to his legs, working up and down them. Once they were scrubbed up the devious clothed hand moved to his dick, beginning to slowly stroke, he could tell the other was teasing him. Hearing his question, "ah.. perhaps a tad bit more.. please.." He added the delicate please, thinking that would sway the cheeky Frenchman more easily, his gaze moved down, having no where else to look, watching as the hand kept slowly stroking along his dick.