Part Two

You walked in school and saw Senpai at his locker nervously holding a letter and a bouquet of Roses. He saw you and Immediately hid them back in his locker quickly shutting it "H-Hey- I- uhh I wasn't expecting to see you here." he chuckled nervously. "My locker is literally right next to yours." You said walking to your locker and opening it. "O-Oh well would you look at that heh- I- i knew that I- I just wasn't expecting you to arrive so soon-..." he leans on his locker holding it shut the sleeve of his jacket not letting it close on it's own. "Jeez man your acting really weird today what's got you this nervous you got a crush on someone or something?" You chuckled joking about. "W-Well uhh n-no I- uhh- I- just uhh umm-" he was stumbling over his words blushing he looked rather cute but I mean theres no way HE could like you he had so many pretty popular girls who wanted to date him. You giggled "Well I'll head to class and let you finish thinking about your sentence." You smirk and grabbed your books walking to class. "W-Wait-" He said. "What is it?" You turn back to him. "I- uhh... i-ill meet you here at lunch o-ok?". "Alrighty." You head to class confused on why Senpais acting so strange.