𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟥𝟣: 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍

A few days had gone by and Reyna still had not told anyone about what her mum told her. She's been non-stop thinking about what to do.

She was planning on telling them today, but she knew they wouldn't let her do what she planned on doing.

She was unable to sleep.

At all.

Just drowning in her own thoughts every single second of the day.

She was laying in her bed, Draco in her arms as she stared straight at the ceiling. His face was buried in the crook of her neck, arms wrapped around her.

She ran her fingers through her hair as she tried not to think about whatever her mum told her, but she couldn't get her mind off of it.

It scared her.

A lot.

Terrified her.

But she was willing to sacrifice herself.

"Reyna," he spoke, his voice was heavy with sleep.

"Mhm?" she hummed.

"Y'know, darling, there are some cons of being Legilimens because I can feel your brain running and lately, it's been blabbering non-stop— but to be honest, I don't think I need to be Legilimens to know when your brain is blabbering," he mumbled into her neck.

"Sorry," she muttered.

He lifted his head to look at her, their eyes meeting. She instantly got lost in his eyes, his messy hair.

Drove her wild.

"Why don't I get your mind off things, yeah?" he began to pepper kisses down her jawline.

"Mhm," she nodded.

His hands slid underneath her shirt, his cold rings pressed onto her bare skin, making her shudder. He lifted her shirt just enough, so her stomach was out.

He planted kisses down her stomach. His soft lips coming into contact with her scars.

"Gorgeous," he breathed.

She got butterflies, her heart fluttering.

His hands slid up to her breasts, cupping them over her bra as he trailed hot kisses down to her heat. His fingertips brushed along her sides to the sides of her underwear.

"May I?" he looked up at her.

"Mhm," she nodded.

He slid off her underwear, throwing them to the side as he planted hot, open mouth kisses on the surface of her heat.

Her breaths quickened as she arched her back. His hands gripped onto her thighs, holding her in place.

His rings pressed into her skin, always making her want more. He moved her legs over each of his shoulders, his face buried in between her legs.

His tongue teased her wetness, making her moan softly as she arched her back. He entered his tongue in her, swirling around at a slow pace to start.

"Fuck," she crused under her breath.

He quickened his pace, swirling his tongue around faster. She laced her fingers in his hair, bucking her hips for more as moans fled her lips.

He sucked on her clit before he entered two fingers inside of her. He began to pump them as he worked around her folds.

"Fuck... right there," she breathed as her eyes rolled back.

He slowed down his pace only to quicken it again, sending her to an orbit. He sucked ferociously on her clit as he pumped his fingers quickly inside of her.