Chapter 6

Third Person's Pov

Simula ng makapasok si Thitania sa kwarto nya ay hindi na sya mapakali dahil bumabalik parin sa kanya ang nangyaring kahihiyan sa ibaba kanina at mas malala pa ay wala man lang syang soot na bra. Pero ang mas gumugulo talaga sa kanya ay kung anung mangyayari pag alis ng mga bisita ni Allston dahil mahigpit syang pinagbawalan na huwag na huwag syang bababa kapag dumating na ang mga kaibigan niya. Ngunit dahil bagong gising at uhaw na uhaw na sya ay nawala sa isip nya ang bilin sa kanya ng maattitude nyang master.

On the other hand the entire condo was almost filled with laughter as they drank with Allston.

"So bro, I can bring it back, why is that woman here? You don't hire a maid, do you?" Ryle asked confused.

"Yes bro, that's why I was surprised when a woman suddenly appeared that you didn't say to us so we don't make too much noise ahhahahaah "said Li R while drinking beer.

"Why are we talking about that woman and just like what I've said earlier she's just my maid here, there's no one else so don't be too much of an issue. Let's just have a drink" Allston said while handing another beer to his friends.

After a long while one by one of his friends said goodbye. So when Thitania heard that there was silence in the living room, she slowly peeked at it to confirm that her master's guests were gone. When she saw that they were gone, she went downstairs to put away the used and cluttered ones. One by one, she put the beer bottles in the case and as she was about to throw the rest of the clutter, suddenly had a hand wrapped around her waist.

Thitania's Pov

Hindi ako makagalaw dahil sa mga brasong nakapulupot sa bewang ko, usto ko sanang alisin kaso mas lalo nya lang hinihigpitan kaya di nalang ako nagtangka pa. Nanatili lamang ako sa posisyon ko ng ilang minuto nang unti-unti ng lumuwag ang pagkakaakap nya sa akin kaya sinamantala ko na ang pagkakataon para mailigpit ang mga kalat nila.

When I finished, I was about to go up when suddenly I heard a loud crash. And my eyes almost widened when I saw my master lying on the floor. Before I went to the kitchen earlier, I forced him to lift up to the couch for lie down because he might get sick. I'm not that bad so I put him on couch, I didn't expect him to sleep like that. I was about to approach him when he suddenly spoke.

"Heyyyy lets fight" he said while still raising both hands that seemed to fight. I almost laughed at the way he looked at those times.

"I'm red ranger get ready I'll finish you woshhhh woshhhh" he said as if someone was cutting in the air with his hand.

I couldn't stop my laughter so I just let it go. My laughter was heard in every corner of the condo as he repeatedly said the red ranger. I didn't think that at that age he would still be interested in watching red rangers, I said to myself while shaking.

When he stopped, I tried to lift him up again to lay him down on the couch and put a blanket on him. I turned off the light first before I went straight to my room to sleep but because I slept earlier I stared for a few hours before drowsiness visited me. I woke up early to be able to prepare breakfast and so that the master wouldn't reach me on the chin because he might scold me for what happened yesterday. I peeked at him in the living room and he was still sound asleep while wrapped in a comforter so I quickly went to the kitchen to prepare food. I was preparing a bacon, egg, and hotdog match with fried rice, when I had prepared them on the table I was about to go to the my room when the master suddenly appeared in the kitchen without clothes and messy hair.

"Morning" he greeted in a hoarse voice before continuing to enter the kitchen.

"Coffee please" he said again but I could hardly move my foot in shock because since I stayed here I have only now heard him use the word please.