On top of that, there's the Ultimate Martial Artist, the Ultimate Fanfic Creator, the Ultimate Gambler, The Ultimate Swimming pro, the Ultimate Programmer, the Ultimate Clairvoyant, and then some. Reading that made me realize how totally powerful I was. It was the country's finest, top to bottom. I feel like a master forced to tame a pride of lions.

But still, there was something I couldn't stop worrying about. You see, there were a few students who couldn't hide any info,no matter how much the web tried he always found a way he even went so far as to hack into their phones!. With all those "ultimate" students, I'm the only one with more any kind of worthwhile talent. But then, what about those other new students who tried hiding info

'Could they be just average students like I wish to be?without anything unaverage or anything?'

'That thought was kind of encouraging,but pathetic'

There's an even bigger issue... How did such an unbelievably unaverage student like me get picked to come to this "ultimate" high school? I mean, I guess there *is* a reason... You just have to take one glance at the acceptance letter they sent me to see why.

"We are intrigued about your other persona with their talent as well and we recently held a lottery to select one ordinary student to attend our school. As a result, you have been selected, and we invite you to join us as the Ultimate Lucky Student."

'I hated it, how can they just call me an ordinary student and think I will think I am!'

But then, actually standing there in front of the school... I started to feel lost, like I didn't belong there. I could feel myself losing my nerve.

'But still...we can't just stand here in front of the gate forever'

'Yeah... I should probably just head in.'

I gathered up all my determination and tried to act like I'd done this a million times before. And I took my first step towards the main hall...

"This is where we're supposed to meet, right? I guess I'm the first one here."

'There's a really elegant clock over there in the corner. It says it's 7:10 a.m. The meeting doesn't start until 8 o'clock. So there's still a full 50 minutes left. It makes sense nobody else would be here yet'

"I was so wound up, I got here way too early"

'I have plenty of time before the meeting. Just standing around waiting isn't exactly... I should take a look around the school. Maybe that'll help me calm down a little.'

I am a student here now, so there shouldn't be any problem with me having a look around, right?

It'll help me kill some time, if nothing else. Trying to play it cool, I took my first step into Hope's Peak Academy. It was also my first step toward starting a new normal life at a new school. At least, that's what I was hoping for.

'What the hell!'

But the instant I took that first step forward... My view became warped, twisted. It was like some kind of delusion, melting away and mixing together into something else. Spinning, mixing, melting away, then spinning again... And the next moment...

Everything went black.

That was how it all began... And how life as I knew it came to an end. At that point I should have realized...

The reason I was brought to Hope's Peak Academy wasn't because I had ultimate good luck.

It was so I could experience ultimate despair.