04

You were sitting waiting for time to past. It was quite. Besides the quite noises the girls made as they slept. You could feel the decay eating away at you. It hurt. Badly.

You had your eyes closed. Afraid of what you might see because if the dark. It happened a couple times were you saw figures in the corner. Whether it was a hospital room or your dorm you saw figures.

You couldn't really tell if it was something watching you or if it was a coat or sweater or something hanging.

You were finally falling asleep. You could feel yourself falling asleep. You didn't stop yourself because you wanted to sleep. Sleep was getting much harder to achieve.

That was before you were awoken by the sound of groaning. Like someone was dreaming. You opened your eyes and looked for who ever was dreaming.

You eyes darted straight to Jirou. You could hear her complaining.

"Hey Jirou, wake up." you whispered. She still slept and continued.

"Jirou, Jirou wake up." You nudged her slightly. She continued groaning. Her breathing grew quicker.

"Jirou, love wake up!" you whisper yelled. She shot up.

"Are you okay, love?" you asked. You could barely see the faint tears in her eyes.

"It was just a dream. It was just a dream." she repeated breathing heavily wiping her eyes.

"What was a dream? Are you okay?" you asked. you could see tears slowly falling from her eyes.

"It was just a dream. You're okay. Y/n is okay." she said.

"what happened jirou? are you okay?" you asked. She wiped her tears.

"Yeah I'm fine. It was just a dream. It was just a dream." she said.

"Jirou come on, tell me what happened." You said moving closer to her. Sure it hurt to move but you're friend was more important.

"I know it was a dream but it felt so real. We were eating and when I looked up at you, you were crying. At first I didn't understand and then I looked around and saw everyone crying." she said. She started to cry.

You pulled her and hugged her. You felt your eyes water.

"Continue."

"When I looked back you were still crying. I still didn't know why until you raised your hand. It had spots of decay like how you should us in the picture." You could feel her tears drop.

"Then I-I saw the decay going up your neck. It looked rotten and disgusting. I...I reached forward to grab your hand but when I did it-it decayed. Then when I looked back up at you..." her tears fell more rapidly.

You sat against the couch. You pulled her closer. She sank into your touch. Jirou's dream felt so real to her. Like she had been actually experiencing your death.

"Can you tell me how it ends? Can you tell me how I die?" You asked softly.

"It's okay if you don't, I don't mind. I understand if you don't want to relive it. I wouldn't want you to." you spoke softly. You spoke with a comforting tone.

"When i looked back up at you...you started decaying. Like spots of decay were on your face. You were decaying right in front of us but we couldn't do anything. And then..."

she paused for a moment.

"Jirou, you don't hav-"

"And then... You smiled." she looked at you. Yours eyes widened.