[dem hommies in da houseee]

Real Life:

The bus ride to Tokyo was quite chaotic to say the least. Nishinoya and Tanaka would always play tunes and songs so loudly on the bus speakers, it was deafening. Tsukishima and Kageyama were on each others asses as usual and and Daichi was busy keeping them shut.

In all honesty you didn't mind at all. You see, you weren't very much of a people person, and you didn't have much friends to talk to all the time. Not because they were toxic or anything, it was just that you didn't know how to communicate really well.

As the bus finally stopped in front of a large stadium, everyone's eyes sparkled.

"IT'S SO BIG!" Hinata yelled in awe.

"I KNOW RIGHT!" Nishinoya agreed on the statement.

"Alright everyone, this is the stadium where the training is being held. No one's allowed to go out yet. We have to go to the hotel near it." Takeda-sensei smiled at everyone fondly.

Finally you guys reach the hotel, you guys go to your rooms (booked by the association) fixed your things and started walking to the stadium.

"Do we really have to walk?" Tanaka complained.

"Yes. This is a way that everyone would be able to remember the route from the hotel to the stadium. Besides it's not even THAT far Tanaka." Daichi explained.

"Where is coach and sensei anyways?" Suga asks.

"He said they'll be joining the other coaches in a diner a bit so he left us 'kids' to get along as a start." Daichi says.

"I can tell it'd be a mess." You chuckled.

"Well you aren't wrong." Tsukishima says as he walks beside you.

Finally, the walk seemed long but it was worth it for you, as you guys were now standing in front of the doors of the large stadium.

Daichi walks closer to the door and pulls the handle.

As the door opened, everyone was met with...

Chaos...

A mess...

Havoc...

Agony...

"Hell..." You mumbled as Yachi giggled beside you.

"I swear to god I will swat yo snake ass!"

"Fuck it."

"God Rin, don't sleep on the floor."

"Omi-kun!!!!"

"Germs. Germs everywhere."

"I will baki baki your ass you sexy son of a bitch."

"Who wants to see it? It's 13 inches."

"Iwa-chan see you later imma go to Shiratorizawa real quick."

"You know what, we should just go yah?" Daichi's sweat drops as he walks back with his arms spread wide backing you guys out.

As you guys thought no one noticed you, someone blew it.

"Oh? OH! HINATAAAAA!" Bokuto yells from the court as everyone's eyes landed on the door, specifically you guys.

"Shit." Daichi cursed.

"Thanks for blowing our cover Hinata." Tsukishima rolls his eyes.

"Boke Hinata!" Kageyama scolds.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Hinata defends himself.

"SHOYO-KUUUUN!" Atsumu yells happily as he tries to run up to Hinata, but gets stopped by a foot who belonged to Kenma.