chapter 3: skyclaws, enderlox and witherMU

~Izzy'sPOV~

'BEEP!BEEP!'

I wake up to the sound of Davids alarm going off, I look down at David, he was still sleeping.'I could wake him up, but he's so cute sleeping.' I choose to let him sleep, I get changed into my bejia outfit- ( pic on the side )

red and black checkered jacket

• white BajanCanandian top

• blue skinny jeans

•red and black converses

• and my shark tooth-shaped dog tags

I go fly down stairs and into the kitchen to make everyone pancakes for breakfast, but I make stampy a fruit cake.         
( because we all know why!!)

I finished making the pancakes and akifah and Amy came down stairs. "CATCH!!!" I screamed as I threw two plates on pancake to them. " TANK YOU BERY MUCH SIR!!!" They screamed back at me as they court the pancakes.

"Morning beautiful." I heard from behind me as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see David smiling at me. "Well good morning sleeping beauty." I joked and he rested his head on my shoulder. ( to cute!!!!! Ahahahahahahah *explodes * JK ) stampy was the last one to come down, I gave him his cake and ran to the sofa.

"Why are you so happy?" Akifah asked me. "Well I got us tickets to minecon!!" I screamed, David screamed 'yes!!!' While Amy was trying to calm stampy down, as it was the first time we could go to minecon and are YouTube channel TheMineCraftHybrids.

~Mitch'sPOV didn't expect that did ya~

I was look around on YouTube when I found this YouTube channel called TheMineCraftHybrids. "JEROME GET EVERY DOWN TO THE LIVING ROOM NOW!!!" I shouted. "OK!!" He shouted back, soon every one was down stairs. "What is it Mitch?" Adam asked me. "You know how your dad kicked your sister out 3 years ago?" I asked. "Mitch, what about her?" He asked, annoyed. "Well she's going to minecon." I replied.

"WHAT!!!! HOW DID YOU FIND HER????" He screamed standing up. "I found her on youtube." I replied play her last video.

"Hey guys isabellacreepsminecraft here with stampy, Wolfy, seto howler and my lovely boyfriend iballisticsquid!" She shouted into the mic.

I stopped the video and look at sky. "Is that your sister?" I asked sky. "Y-Y-Yea th-T-That my sister." He replied. "Well looks like we are going the minecon." I said happily.

~Izzy'sPOV~

* time skip to when they are at minecon cuz IMA BOSS *

"Well here we are."  I said as we walked to are signing area, there were lots of fans,as we were the top subscribed channel on YouTube with 31 million subs.

'Maybe Adam will be here? Just don't get your hopes up'i said to myself

'Maybe Izzy is here but don't get your hopes up Adam' I heard someone say to them self's I stopped and David saw. "Izzy baby why did u stop?" He asked me. "I can hear Adam, squid I CAN HEAR MY BROTHER!!!" I screamed. "IZZY??" I heard someone scream, I turned around and saw him. "ADAM??" I screamed back.

~Adam'sPOV~

We walked in to minecon to go to are signing booth. 'Maybe Izzy is here but don't get hopes up Adam' I said to my self, then about 2 seconds after this girl stopped, which stopped us being able to go forward. "Izzy baby why did you stop?" I heard a voice say, 'no way'

"I can hear Adam, squid. I CAN HEAR MY BROTHER!!" A girl screamed, 'no fucking way'

"IZZY???" I screamed, the girl that had stopped us from moving turn around. "ADAM???" She screamed. I ran, and ran I didn't care anymore, I found my twin, I found Izzy. We ran to eachother and hugged, my friends behind me, and her friends behind her. I could here her crying. "Shhh Izzy don't cry I'm here now, don't worry." I said calming her down. "Its really you, its really you Adam. " she said as she let go of me. "Yea its really me." I replied, she rubbed behind my ear, I started to purr. "OMG IT REALLY IS YOU!!" She screamed, and hugged me again, people were saying 'aww' and 'how cute' but all I could hear was my sister, my twin sister. I found her like I promise I would.

--------------------------------------------

Hey my budder wings here is the next chapter, so ADAM AND IZZY ARE TWINS!!!!!! Yea so I will make a second chapter today and I hope u still like my stories.

Don't cut, Don't  do drugs and have a good day/night.

~S