First Day Of School

First chapter of Faith High
Hope you love it

Lucy POV
I heard a loud beeping noise that woke me from my slumber. I groaned as I slammed my hand hard to the side in a pathetic attempt to silence it beeping.

I fell back asleep, but was unfortunately woken again by a loud knocking on my door. With a yawn, I opened the door showing Levy my roommate and best friend ever smiled at me.
Levy is a bookworm just like me. We share an apartment that's about ten minutes away from our new school.

" Lu-Chan you need to get up It's our first day of school start today," in an excitedly. I groaned. "Levy-Chan it's 6:15 in the morning and school starts at 7, let me sleep just a little longer." I pouted.
Levy ran inside of my room. She grabbed both of my pillow and took it with her. "Be ready in 10 min, I'll get breakfast ready." She laughed while walking away.

And so while Levy was making breakfast, I started looking for the uniforms that the school provides. After three minute of looking for the school uniform, I finally found it. "I found my uniform, are you done with breakfast." Then, I heard an high pitched yes from the other room. I sighed heavily. Levy is exited because the school we are going to will have a lot of popular kids and our childhood friends. It was a miracle that we got accepted.

After eating the wonderful breakfast she made, Levy and I made sure we were dressed. We sat on our own adventure of the first day of school. On the where are you there, Levy and I were chatting.
We heard girls screaming excitedly at the school entrance. After getting a closer look, it was soon revealed to be a red limo with four guys in it.

The first guy who walk out had spiky black hair and piercings. Behind him was a man with raven hair and no shirt on.  A blue hair guy walked out with a red tattoo on his face. And a younger kid walked out with purple hair, then a man with pink spiky hair following behind him.
It really made me wonder who these guys were. Did they seriously need a limo? After all the commotion, we heard a girl with short white hair exclaim ," The Fairy Tail boys are back, I can't wait to see my boyfriend Nastu."she saidto her friends.

I wondered who is this Nastu? The bell rang signifying that is was time to go to class.
" Hey Levy, do you know what class we go to since you have our schedule." I explain. After I said that, there was no response.  I looked around and noticed that Levy was yelling " Come on Lu-Chan!"

She was not even close to me! I had to run to catch up to her. Even with her small legs she can move quite fast. I caught up to her out of breath. "I knew you could catch up to me." Levy teased.

I just stuck my tongue out at her and she giggled. "Come on let not be late for the first day of school," I sighed. " Fine, Fine. Wait, what about our old friends? Don't they go to this school too?" Levy asks

"We can see them at lunch, we're a few minutes late for class," I reminded her.

"Right, but I really want to me up with them." Levy pouted. I just giggled and we sat off to our first class with Mr. Gildarts. I hope he's an nice teacher and doesn't mind that we are a little late.

        And the first chapter ends here