Imaginary pic-St

Imaginary pic-
St. Thomas College in Chennai

This is how the college looks alike full of trees, full of life, it's give so much of positivity.... Everyone can feel the love of nature in this college...

After half an hour all gathered at assembly and as per daily activity they have finished it, and Mr. Oscar called our fab 5 to introduce themselves,swara sent all the 4 first to introduce themselves bcoz they were hell nervous.
Somehow 4 trainers introduced themselves,now it's swara's turn, in heart she is chanting her all time favorite mantra that is all is well shona all is well, with racing heart she went to the Dias and took the Mike from shivin and said.

Swara-Happy morning to all,first of all I would like to thank our respected principal sir for giving us this chance to introduce ourselves,Thank you sir😊(where princi nodded his head with a professional smile & she continued)I am Swara Bose, belong to Kolkata, we 5 are here to train you for Soft skills,these skills are used when you go for an interview or work in a job, so with time you would be knowing this soon.As my team members said earlier, we are gonna work with you for this academic year,so will get to know the learning things in detail.
Thank you everyone, Have a great day ahead.

Everyone clapped for her intro and assembly got over...

Sanskar-Guys have u seen that trainer, she is so beautiful, I couldn't take off my eyes from her(said dreamily)

His other friends Rahul and Vijay
Yes sanskar all 4 are beautiful and the last one 😱 her voice is so sweet like honey(said dreamily)

Rahul-I think her name is swara nice name just like her.

Sanskar-😒hmm.

Fab 5 got their scheduled classes, so swara being a team leader got all the final years batch along with kavita & shivin,where as Ragini & Kavya needs to handle all the first years batch.

Swara,kavita & shivin started moving to final year block not before wishing best of luck to each other.

MBA FINAL YEAR BATCH HAS 3 SECTIONS A, B, C
SANSKAR IS IN A-section
MORE GIRLS WITH LESS BOYS ARE IN B-section
SAHIL IS IN C-section

FIRST YEARS HAS ONLY 2 SECTIONS
LAKSH IS IN A-section.
AND OTHER ONE IS B-Section.

Shivin went to his allotted class which is section-B, all the girls started smiling like an idiots and staring him with open mouth 😂😂🤣🤣after all he is so dashing and handsome.