George rolled his eyes, "Oh come on, it didn't."

Dream just laughed to himself again and began reading it aloud.

" "Shut up Dream, you're actually so annoying." George groaned, pushing the other away from him, "If you keep joking about it I'm gonna start to think you actually wanna fuck."

Dream laughed, grabbing George's hands and pinning them above his head, "Who said I was joking in the first place?" "

George was not liking how serious Dream was reading this. He managed to read through it without laughing or breaking the tension intended in the writing. His voice actually sounded sexy.

" "George gasped and looked up at Dream, glancing down at his lips and then back up to his eyes. Dream kissed George hard and crawled on top of him. George tried to desperately lift his hips, practically begging for some kind of friction and Dream made sure he couldn't get any.

"Such a desperate little slut, hm?" he cooed, "God, I'm gonna fuck you until you forget your own name." "

"Dream! Stop it." George groaned. He was trying to ignore Dream in hopes that he'd stop on his own, but he clearly was going to read the whole damn thing.

George hated that he kind of liked it though, the thought of submitting to Dream and being degraded and fucked. He knew he wasn't supposed to feel this way, Dream is a friend, not a lover, not even a fuck buddy.

Dream smirked and looked at George, "What? Can't take it? According to this it looks like you take coc-"

"Dream! I'm actually going to kill you." George threatened, shoving his face into his hands. He didn't want to be so flustered. He wanted to hate this. He wanted to want to seriously shut Dream up, but the truth is he kind of wanted to hear Dream use those kinds of words towards him again.

"Try. See where that lands you." Dream said, winking with a shit eating grin on his face.

"What- Dream-" George groaned in frustration, "I swear to God, you're not saying you'd try to have sex if I was trying to kill you, right?"

"Nooo," Dream tried to fake innocence, "Of course not! I cant believe you were even thinking about having sex with me!"

"I hate you, you're literally the worst." George complained, standing up. He held the pillow from the couch over his crotch, simply hoping that Dream wouldn't notice. It was better than letting Dream see that he was kind of hard.

George didn't realize that Dream already knew George liked him that way. Sapnap had already told him and swore on his life it was true.

"Where ya going George?" Dream asked, the grin a spread across his face, "And more importantly, why are you taking that pillow with you?"

"Um- Because-" George stuttered a little bit of nonsense before Dream interupted him.

"Awh, did I make you hard?" Dream asked, smirking at George and looking him up and down, obviously checking him out.

"Uh- No- Um-" George's face was unbelievably red.

"Come on, if I caused it why don't I take care of it?" Dream bit his lip and gestured toward his lap, "There's a special seat just for you between my legs."

"Dream- I-" George gulped, feeling himself getting harder at the thought of himself in Dream's lap like that.

"You can come sit in my lap," Dream said, "Or I can stand up, bend you over the couch, and fuck you myself, or you can go in your room and jerk off without me. It's all up to you."

George nodded and dropped the pillow, walking over to Dream who guided George onto his lap.

"Good boy." Dream whispered in George's ear. George whined quietly and started to grind down on Dream's lap. Dream watched and let George do the work, letting his hands glide under his shirt and rest upon his hips.