Shocked Pikachu Face: Bro!

Tanaka Nice Kill: Bro!

Shocked Pikachu Face: Bro!

Tanaka Nice Kill: Bro!

Salted Soggy Fries: Shut up! Oh well. I guess I can be there too. And yes Yams will be there too

Loves Soggy Fries: Yes. ;)

RichRich: U guess I can make time to attend. I miss you all guys. :(

MilkyBoiBaKageyama: I'll go too. Make sure you are there Boke!

TheDefinitionOfFavoritism: Of course Baka! Kageyama Baka!

~~~

Saturday night came and he arrived at the venue. He waited at the entrance for a while since their team agreed to meet first before going inside the gymnasium.

Everyone arrived soon wearing their Highschool Jerseys. Yes. The event also asked for the people that will attend to wear their Jerseys (and if you are a manager, you should wear your manager uniform). Hinata hugged almost everyone as Tsukishima refused the hug (he agreed to have a fist and shoulder bump though).

Before they entered Hinata made a video call to make sure that Aki will go to bed early.

"Natsu, please look after Aki for a while. Aki, baby make sure to sleep early. Okay? Don't make Grandma and Auntie's mad and do what they say?" Hinata said

Natsu and Aki both raised an Okay hand.

"Goodnight Aki!" almost everyone said in unison

"Goodnight Trouble Maker Junior" Tsukishima said smiling

"Goodnight everyone! Not so goodnight to you Salty George!" Akihiko said

"S-salty George who? Tsukishima?" Hinata asked smiling as he knew why his son called Tsukishima that

"Yes Dada. Cause he's salty and he goes Arrr arr! Dinosauuuur! Arr!" Akihiko chuckled at his own joke

Tsukishima only squinted his eyes and turned his back. Hiding his smile.

Yamaguchi saw that. And he will be lying if he said Tsukishima doesn't look cute there.

~~~

Karasuno entered the gymnasium. And as expected almost everyone was there too.

Johzenji is partying no less. That's to be expected on the most carefree Volleyball team in Miyagi.

Dateko was there being one of the tame ones. Or almost though. As Futakuchi is their reprimading the ever so loud Koganegawa.

Aoba Josai are well let's say in their normal state. The team never cares if their Captain be in a sea full of fangirls or in trouble. Except for Iwaizumi.

And Shiratorizawa at one corner with Tendou being the loudest.

But what catches the crows' attention are the staring contest between Oikawa Toru, Former Captain of Aoba Josai, and Ushijima Wakatoshi. Kunimi and Kindaichi approaches behind their Captain while same goes to Tendou, Semi, Shirabu and Goshiki.

They only watched the staring contest not until Iwaizumi Hajime, Oikawa's childhood friend and now lover, grabbed Oikawa and literally dragged away from Ushijima with a headlock.

"Those two never changed" Futakuchi suddenly appeared beside Hinata. Back then, they only saw Futakuchi as a jerk. But it seems to be like a competitive trait than a personality. He's sometimes a flirt too as he flirts with either Yachi or Hinata back in Highschool (that happened when Hinata and Yachi's in their second year of highschool)

Then someone pulled Futakuchi away from Hinata's side as Aone Takanobu replaced him on his place. Bowing in respect to the ginger. Which Hinata answered with a bow too.

Ushijima noticed Hinata's presence from afar. Looking at Hinata in his Karasuno jersey, memories of how they faced each other on the court came back to him.

And looking at them now, he couldn't find the Ushijima who's irritated or annoyed at Hinata's guts. All he sees now is himself being  like  highschool boy can't go ask for his crush' hand in a school dance.

Weirdly enough, the MC asked for people to find their partners go to the dance floor. And even before he could asked Hinata to dance with him, Kageyama already took the little ginger's hand and danced.

He felt sad, mad, and jealous.

He wants to take Kageyama's place. He wants to hold Hinata's hands and waist. But he can't. All he can do was just watch his Omega dancing with another Alpha right in front of his eyes.

But not a moment later and Hinata himself let go of the raven... And walked into his direction.

"Uhm I was kind of wondering..." Hinata scratches his nape "...if you wanted to dance, Wakatoshi?"

Ushijima just look at him dumbstruck. Hinata Shoyo, his Omega, the Love of his Life, asking him for a dance! And who is he to refuse such a once in a lifetime opportunity.

He briskly took the hand of the redhead and put his hands on Shoyo's waist. Hinata put his on the taller one's shoulders

They danced like no one's around. Time seemingly stopped around them and the only thing they knew that mattered was how they touched each other. How their eyes stared at each other deeply.

Their faces goes closer to each other, little by little. Until their noses touched one another snd before their lips met, they heard claps around them and they hesitantly moved away from each other.

As the two went back to their seats, both faces draws disappointment. And Hinata doesn't know why he's feeling this way. His acts earlier cannot be explained. Why is he willingly closing each other's gaps? Is he expecting to be kissed by Ushijima?

Yes, you did. That explains the disappointment.

The voice inside his head doesn't help either. His heart is still beating fast from what almost happened earlier. And he's going to lie if he said he doesn't like it

He do like it. He'll admit it now. So should he admit that he's liking the Left Handed Cannon?

His thoughts brought him back to their first game since he came back from Brazil. To their meeting in the mall. To how they texted almost everyday.

He snuck a glimpse of Wakatoshi in corner of his eyes. And see how handsome he was even in his Jersey. No, he knows he still looks handsome whatever he wore.

Or if he doesn't wearing anything.

Hinata blushed at the thought. But yeah, everything seems to be clear now.

He's falling for Ushijima Wakatoshi. But do Ushijima feel the same way? Or if he did, will he still accept him through the fact that he already has a child?

~~~

Ushijima's disappointment is clear on his face. Even Goshiki pointed it out to him and he didn't bothered changing his expression gaining concerned look from his friends.

He almost kissed the Omega. Just a little more and their lips would have met.

Kissing Hinata is one of the things he wishes he could do in daily basis. He's too deep in love with the ginger he can't even deny it to himself at all (not that he's making an effort to deny it.)

He loves Hinata. He really do. But did he have a chance? Is there a possibility that Hinata might feel the same way? And if there is, will he still accept him if he found out that he kind of took advantage of Hinata's drunk and in-heat state almost three years ago?

🦅🍊

So the conflicts are surfacing. Will they accept each other? Or let's say will Hinata still accept Ushijima?

Ps. I'm here to remind you that Ushijima's head is clear that night.
His heart liked what happened, opposite of his rational head. Just imagine Ushijima moves like a drunk man. But he can remember things. He just couldn't control it.

Just so you won't think that Ushijima really wanted to take advantage of Hinata that night.