He's not ready yet. He and Hinata are just getting closer. Telling his feelings now would just make Hinata feel pressured too. And that's the last thing he would make the red head feel.

Ushijima just kept his mouth shut and continue walking. If he ever entertained that question, Tendou just won't stop talking about it.

Some time later, they found Semi and Shirabu on a bench with a child in the latter's lap. The child was crying so much, the mumbling he made was incomprehensible.

But just looking at the child wailing makes Ushijima's heart ached. So he did what the first thing he thought to do.

He carried the child in his arms and cradled him, the kids face buried in his neck.

Tendou, Semi and Shirabu widen their eyes in sheer astonishment. They didn't knew Ushijima had a soft heart towards children.

Ushijima pats the kids back as he cradled the little boy, trying to make the child to stop crying. And it seems to work as the kid then raised his head with his hands wiping his eyes off tears, cries turned to just sobs.

Ushijima stared at the kid. He still feels sad seeing the kid even though he stopped crying.

The kid then sniffed and removed his hands away from his eyes, giving them a clear view of his face. And the face Ushijima's companions made becomes undescribable.

"The Kid looks exactly like Ushijima, what the hell!" Tendou, Semi and Shirabu said in their minds in unison.

After a few moments of comforting, the kid finally stopped from crying and sobbing and clings on Ushijima tight on his arms. Ushijima bought chocolate ice cream for the child and the kid ate it without leaving Ushijima's lap.

Ushijima is okay with it. He feels warm hearted being like this to the kid anyway. But he still don't know the kid's name or why was he crying so he finally spoke "Hey kid, what's your name? Where's your parents?"

The kid raised his head, bringing his olive eyes to the other ones "I'm Akihiko! I'm two years old! My Dada is playing volleyball and I..." the kid looked down suddenly "kind of walked away when I saw a stray puppy. I followed the puppy cause it looks so cute. We walk around and the next thing I know the puppy is gone. And when I looked back, I don't know where I am and..." The kid started to tear up

For a kid who's two years old, he can speak clearly and explained his situation very effectively. But that's not the matter at hand. What mattered was the Kid's tearing up again and Ushijima immidiately hushed him saying it's okay. "Shush now. Don't worry. I'll help you find your father after you finished eating, understand?"

Akihiko nods slowly and ate again silently. Ushijima then turned to his companions who suddenly felt left out by the two brunettes.

"Wakatoshi, say did you have a secret child or something? That's seems like the case?" Tendou jokes slapping Ushijima's arms.

The sound makes Akihiko turn his head and stared at Tendou "Is hitting Mr. Big Arms necessary?" the kid pouts

Shirabu, who just staring at the kid silently chuckled and pinched Aki's cheeks lightly, "Don't worry kiddo. Mr. Big Arms isn't hurt in any way."

"But he still hit him. That's bad." Akihiko turned his olive green eyes towards Tendou and the latter just raised his hands.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! Oh god even the stares feels like I'm looking at Wakatoshi. So back to the question" Tendou even lean himself forward

Ushijima shook his head "I don't think so Tendou. I would know if I have one right?"

Semi helping the kid clean up his face then said "Well kidding aside, this kid really looks like you Wakatoshi. If I didn't know you, I would think you two are father and son."