Chapter 3

The villains walked strode towards them, smirking, laughing cruelly, with Seija in the lead.

"S-Seija?" Reimu stammered.

"Ah..." Seija murmured. "Your stammer is quite soothing,"

"You know her?" Midoriya whispered.

"Probably," 

"We are part of the vanguard squad of the League of Villains!" The shell-less turtle dude declared.

"I could crush this kitty's head so easily," a bearded villain boasted, "How about it, dear; should I?"

"You get away from her!" Tiger yelled angrily.

"Call me Spinner," Turtle dude said. He pulled out a giant assortment of swords attached together with belts.

"The girl has saved countless lives," Tiger muttered, "She made sure the students reached their full capacity,"

"What makes you want to end a life like that!" He yelled, and he charged forward, claws outstretched.

Turtle guy (Spinner?) lunged forward as well.

Mandalay quickly yelled instructions to the class.

"Kota!" Midoriya yelled, "I know where he is!"

Mandalay gave him a silent permission with a look and he ran off.

"Hakurei, Kirisame," Mandalay continued. "You seem to know the smallest villain, does she have any weaknesses?"

"She loves to boast," Marisa offered.

"Wait, I'm going to follow Midoriya," Reimu ran off. 

"Why!?" Sanae cried.

"He might need backup in case he encounters any villains!" She yelled back.

"Her quirk is to physically flip anything," Sakuya whispered.

"Physically?" Mandalay asked. "Upside down?"

" Pretty much,"

"Don't worry, let us try to deal with her," Sanae assured her.

"Don't get killed!" Mandalay cried.

She then closed her eyes and passed a message to all the students there.

At Reimu and Midoriya

"Reimu?" Midoriya cried. "What are you doing here?"

"You need help if villains attack us," Reimu replied under her breath.

They quickly ran up the mountain until they found a giant villain looming over a little boy.

"Kota!" Midoriya cried.

Right before the villain struck, Midoriya powered up and pulled Kota out of the way. Reimu threw an amulet that expanded into a giant wall between the villain and Midoriya to make sure they're protected.

The villain stood there, glaring at the barrier. His arms were all... red and shiny (Muscle fibers?) He had something resembling a fake eye. His blond hair ruffled in time with the wind.

"Ha! I knew she would come!" a voice cried from the villain.

Reimu got surprised because the voice didn't come from the villain's mouth, in fact, he didn't even open it.

A little girl climbed to perch on the villain's shoulder.

"Hi there!" she chimed.

"Chen," Reimu muttered angrily.