Dangerous Liaisons

Começar do início

After I snap myself out of my thoughts, I decide to go to the Grill. Once I arrive, I see Elena with that blonde Nik likes. As I approach, I feel my anger rising from her betrayal, but I try to control it, "Careful, Caroline. It's all well and good till she stabs you in the back." 

After I say that Elena gets this cocky smirk on her face, Ohh how I wish I could wipe it off and kill her, "What are you doing here? I know your mom's rules. No murdering the locals." Honestly how self-centred can this bitch be. 

"Get over yourself, Elena. It's not all about you." I reply before going over to bar to get something to drink.

Once I get there and order a few drinks I can't shake the feeling that I'm being watched. I look around before seeing this brown-haired girl around 18 staring at me with a smile. I try to ignore her and go back to drinking but my curiosity gets the better if me and I walk over to where she's sitting and sit opposite her. 

"Hello, couldn't help but notice you staring at me?" I begin to question. 

"Yeah, I was so what?" The stranger questions back, a bit taken aback by the answer I question further. 

"Want to explain why you were staring?" 

"No not really, you will find out soon enough." She replies with a smirk, I swear I've seen her before, but I can't remember where. 

"And what do you mean by that?" I once again question starting to get annoyed at this random girl 

"Ohhh nothing." She says innocently as she begins to get up and leave, I grab her wrist stopping her from leaving. 

"You're not going before i get answers" I state glaring at the girl. She smirks once again before leaning down to whisper in my ear. 

"And what are you going to do about it 'Mikaelson'" she coos in my ear before shrugging my arm off and walking out. Before she can leave however, I stand up go over to her and speed us into an alley before holding her against the wall. 

"You were saying." I reply back with a smirk before getting my fangs out and draining her dry before walking off. People did always say I had a bit of a temper.

Mischief POV:

As Lucy and I arrive at the ball admittedly around 2 hours late, we enter only for me to hear a voice I haven't heard in a long time "I'm itching to kill something. What are we waiting for?" I smile to myself, Kol. I continue listening in before hearing the voice that makes me freeze and my heartbeat pick up. 

"The mayor cornered me, give me 15 minutes to lure someone outside." Rebekah. Oh, how I've missed her.

As I walk off to the corner of the ball room waiting for the right chance to make my grand reveal. I'm handed champagne by one of the waiters so Esther can make her speech but before I can drink it I catch Lucy's eye and she shakes her head walking over quickly to warn me the drinks been spelled; I thank her before walking back to the corner to continue waiting.

It's about 10 minutes later before I hear a commotion outside, I stand on the balcony watching as a random vamp snaps Kol's neck, how I don't know. "Damon. What are you, crazy?" Someone asks the Vamp; I'm guessing they know each other. 

As I see my siblings and the doppelgänger walk out, I smirk as it's about time I reveal myself. "Maybe a little. Far be it from me to cause a problem." Before he can walk away, I jump down and appear in front of him. 

"Well, I'm quite a fan of mischief myself" I say before snapping his neck.

Everyone around looks shocked before I hear, "Mischief." I turn around to see Rebekah looking absolutely stunning.  

"Hello Beks" I say before she rushed forward and wraps me in a hug and passionately kisses me, I pull away before leaning my forehead on hers. I look over her shoulder at her brothers snapping out of their trances "Hello boys" I greet, they smile before I look back at Rebekah to see her glaring at me then suddenly everything goes black.

Rebekah POV:

As I catch my Mischiefs slumped body, I can't help but smile widely, as I look up to my brothers I can see then light up at the sight of my smile and us together. But it just had to by ruined by the dopplebitch speaking up.

"What the hell did you do? Who was that?" I scoff at her before responding with 

"None of your business darling." I hand him to Kol and Eljiah who speed him upstairs. As I'm about to meet go up and wait for him to wake up, someone catches my attention. "So, he finally did it, gonna be honest has a feeling he was gonna chicken out and run away" I turn around to see that girl I killed earlier standing behind us laughing to herself.

"How the bloody hell are you here, I swear I killed you earlier?" I asked confused which caught the attention of Nik as he turned back around and walked to my side, Finn just continued on inside probably to see mother.

"Yep, you did, also thanks for the neck massage, I feel way more refreshed now. Oh yeah, I haven't introduced myself, Sup, I'm Lucy Claire. Mischiefs Witch/Best friend." She states which intrigued me but also confused me even more. 

"If you're a witch then how come you didn't die when I practically sucked you dry" Once I asked this her happy and sarcastic demeanour just dropped and she went stoic faced while her voice became stern 

"I think It will be better to answer that once Mischiefs awake." She replies. She then walks back into the mansion and goes up the stairs probably to where Mischief is. Nik and I look at each other before heading inside, Nik goes to his room while I go to the spare where, Mischief and his witch is. I sit on the other side of the bed, and we just sit in silence for a while before she gets up to leave, probably to the spare next door.

I don't pay her much attention as my eyes stay glued to the face of my beloved, who is finally back, and once I grill him for information as to where he has been and why he didn't come back. Maybe, just maybe, I can have the family I always wanted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miskah has been reunited and what a reunion it was, Also Lucy was introduced what did you think of her?
Next chapter won't follow the main story and will be a catchup as to what Mischief has been up to and to what Lucy really is and how she is immortal

Once again, if you have any feedback or questions, even suggestions for the story feel free to message me or comment