Robert stood up, suddenly bolting right past simon. “Fuck- i don't even have a pillow!” Robert laughed, hearing Simon and lol chase after him. “Come here robert!!” Simon laughed, chasing Robert through the house before Robert made a dash up the stairs and into the bathroom. Robert closed the door behind him, laughing out of fear.

“Open up robert! You can't stay in there forever!” simon called, jiggling the handle playfully. Robert held the handle, locking it before walking back and sitting on the toilet. “No! Not until you promise not to hit me with that bleeding pillow!” Robert laughed, his chest feeling light with the playfulness between the band.

Simon grinned from ear to ear, stepping back. Lol had already given up now in favor of finishing off the blunt. “Fine, you win, Robert,” Simon said, tossing the pillow on the ground. “I'm leaving now!” Simon said, making footsteps before hiding against the wall, waiting for Robert to open the door. Then Simon would strike.

Robert narrowed his eyes, hearing Simon ‘walk away’. There’s no way he gave up that fast.. Robert sat there for a moment, listening for something. Robert furrowed his eyebrows before getting up and slowly walking over to the door, unlocking it before pulling the door open. Robert however realized his mistake when Simon jumped out and grabbed him. “Gotcha!” Simon grinned, yanking Robert out of the bathroom, holding him against his chest so Robert could’t get away.

Robert laughed and tried to get away from Simon, who held Robert's back against his chest, so Robert was facing away from him. “Simon!! Bastard!” Robert laughed, grabbing Simon's forearms and trying to push them away; but Simon was surprisingly strong. “Nope- you’re not going anywhere” Simon said, his voice playful. The only thing was though, Simon had Robert fully pressed against him.

Robert felt his stomach jump, Simon's voice was right next to his ear. Robert let out a nervous laugh and patted simon’s arm, “f-fine you win, what do you want? A prize?” Robert said, trying to sound sarcastic; though he sounded a bit more nervous than he wanted to. There was a beat of silence until Simon hummed, making Robert involuntarily shiver and lower his head. 

I want you…” Simon started, his arms tightening around robert. “To admit your a donkey” Simon grinned, secretly enjoying having Robert in his arms. “Really simon? Ugh- you’re such a jackass” robert huffed, turning his head a bit so he could look at simon. “I'm a jackass. Happy?” Robert said, trying to stay calm; hoping that Simon couldn’t see the effect he was having on him.

“Very. lets go donkey, don't want lol to smoke the rest of the weed” simon said, finally releasing robert and patting his head with a shit eating grin. Simon walked ahead of Robert, disappearing down the stairs while Robert stood there, glaring at the back of Simon's head. What an arse… 

Robert ran a hand through his hair, noticing how long it was getting before shaking his head and finally following his best friend down the stairs. I should call mary… get these feelings out

~~~~~~

The day had come for the cure to visit the studio guy. Robert dressed somewhat casually, he felt nervous. Robert wanted to make a good impression, because after this was done- they would start playing shows and then hopefully sign at a record label. It all felt so surreal, just a few months ago robert was always alone in his bedroom but now? Well, he was more sociable now than he was in grade school.

Robert was sitting in the front of lol’s car, cigarette in hand as he gazed out the window; watching the streets pass by quickly. They were on their way now, and with each passing moment Robert's nerves grew worse. “Probably 10 more minutes- the traffic is bleeding horrible today!” lol complained, laying his face on his fist while drumming his fingers against the steering wheel in growing frustration. Simon hummed, sitting in the back seat. “Patience lol, don't want to get in a car accident '' Simon teased, glancing to robert. He could see how nervous robert was getting- but he kept quiet for now.