(Afterdeath Fluffy, Lime) Drunk

A/N: This was just made out of boredom, I got most of the idea from the Christmas Au! I hope you all enjoy!

Geno's P.O.V: I was drinking the spiked bowl fruit punch to forget how to live, why? I already forgot, I guess It's work! Classic started trying to take the bowl away so I picked it up and walked into a room, only Reaper was there.
         I started drinking the spiked punch straight from the bowl. Reaper went to try and take the bowl away, "Stop that, you adorable son of a bich!" Slurred out, he blushed a little bit, it made look even cuter, "Hey, hey, I was just taking it because... I wanted to try some!" The god quickly said. I started taking a big sip of the punch, "Sooo, can I have some or-" I cut him by kissing him, Reaps quickly melted into it, he put his arms around my neck.
         I pulled him onto my lap, I licked his 'lips' for entrance, he denied from the shock of what was happening. I started grinding him down on me, I then slipped my hand into his pants and started rubbing his pelvis bone on all the sensitive areas. He let out a soft moan and I let the spiked liquid flow into his mouth.
         After Reapy swallowed it I broke the kiss, Reaper was panting for air, I kissed him again, connected out 'lips' again. I sucked on his tongue as he moaned into the kiss, I was still rubbing his pelvis bone. I broke the kiss again, I started nipping at his neck, leaving a hickey. I pulled away looking at my work, "G-geno, ple-please-ahh~, st-stop." Reaps moaned out, I put something on Reapers pelvis bone without him noticing, I felt his magic start pooling their. I pulled my hand away, Reaper let out a quite needy wimped, I smirked at my work, "I wAnT MoRE kisSes!" I slurred, Reaps was covered in a deep blue blush, "N-no Gen, wait until you're sober." The god said. I groaned, "WhEn we GEt HoMe" I stated stubbornly, Reaper just nodded, I pulled him towards me and cuddled the god, I layed my skull on his, keeping his skull forced into my chest.
         Classic walked into the room, "Gen you good- Oh! You want some help there Reaper?" Classic said slightly worried, "MiNe!" I growled, clutching Reaper tighter, "Oh-okay... I'll just take that." Classic spoke quickly, taking the punch bowl and leaving. I didn't care anymore, I just wanted Reaper right now.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this! Have a great morning, day, or night.
(451 Word Count)