Chapter eleven

Scott laced his fingers through mine as we finished putting everything into my car then headed inside so I could grab the last bag.

"Mitch" my mothers stern voice stopped me from going out the door.

"I hope you know you are nothing to us now" she gave me a deadly stare and I snapped.

"When was I ever anything to you?!?!  All I fucking was to you was your personal slave!  I hope both of you rot in hell because neither of you deserve heaven after what you did to me!  After everything you did to me I will never be the same!  You broke me. My own mother. You disgust me" I felt the tears stream down my face as I walked out of the house dropping my bag as I launched myself into Scott's arms crying into his neck.

"Shhh love you're okay I've got you" Scott cooed in my ear as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Come on. I'll move your car next door. My mom is waiting inside for you. I'll be right there and hey. I love you" Scott kissed my forehead before heading to my car as I made my way across the lawn to Scott's house.

"Hey Sweetie. You hungry?" Mrs.Hoying asked me as soon as I walked through the door.

"No thank you. I'd like to take a shower if that's okay" I placed my hands behind my back from habit when talking to an adult.

"Of course you can Sugar. I'll have Scott show you around when he gets in okay?" She smiled warmly at me before wrapping me up into a bone crushing hug. I was in shock before I coiled my arms around her waist and began to cry softly. My mother never hugged me.

"Mitch?" Scott's voice brought me back to reality.

"I'm okay" I pulled away from his mother smiling weakly at her.

"You sure baby?" he asked wrapping an arm around me.

"Yeah. Can I shower please?" I looked up at him with a questioning look.

"Of course you can come on. Thanks for letting Mitch stay here Momma" Scott kissed her cheek before taking my hand and pulling me up the stairs.

"Do you wanna be alone?" Scott asked rubbing his hands up and down my arms.

"Yes please" I squeaked.

"Okay. I'll be in my room okay its right across from the bathroom. Do you wanna some of my clothes since yours are in the car?" he asked taking my hand in his.

"That would be nice" I gave him a small smile before I stood on my tip toes giving him a short kiss.

"I'll leave the door unlocked. Can you just leave the clothes on the counter?" I asked sweetly.

"Of course love. Feel free to use whatever is in there" Scott planted a kiss on my forehead before heading towards his room as I backed into the bathroom. I turned the water on then stripped down to nothing before I stepped into the shower letting the water hit me as I let everything go sinking to the floor as I cried. Images of my father standing over me flashed infront of my as I tucked my head into my knees trying to shut it out.

"Mitch? Are you okay?" Scott's voice pulled me out of my nightmare.

"No" I quivered.

"I'm coming in there" Scott announced before stepping in wearing only his boxers.

"Come on baby. Come here" Scott pulled me into his arms holding me close as I sobbed into his chest.

"Its gonna be okay I promise" Scott released me lightly so he could look at me.

"Lets get you cleaned up" Scott smiled warmly at me before grabbing a bottle of shampoo beginning to wash my hair. I held onto his waist as I bowed my head so he could scrub it. I sighed lightly when his fingers massaged my head while he rinsed out the shampoo covering my eyes so none of it hurt me.