Chapter five

Hey guys so I'm currently posting from the hospital. I passed out at practice because I haven't been eating and its just along story but yeah here's your update-britt britt

-

"You look like hell" Travis said eying me carefully as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Thanks" sarcasm laced my voice.

"Whats gotten into you today?" he asked when I avoided his hand.

"Nothing I'm just tired." I lied.

"Okay well there's a party this weekend do you wanna go?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist while I opened my locker.

"Not really." I stuffed my bag into my locker.

"Are you feeling okay lately? You've been distant" Travis spun me in his arms as I glared at him.

"I literally spent all day with you yesterday at the lake." I snapped crossing my arms.

"Yeah and you barley said anything to me." he touched his forehead to mine looking at the bruise on my cheek bone.

"You haven't even told me how you got you're black eye." he kissed the mark lightly.

"Because I can't okay." I messed with my hair avoiding eye contact with him. "What do you mean you can't tell me? I'm your boyfriend we tell each other everything" he sounded hurt.

"If I tell you you're gonna treat me differently" I flicked my eyes up to meet his worried ones. Travis pinched the bridge of his nose before sighing.

"Nothing in this whole wide world can change how I feel about you. You can tell me anything Mitch I love you." he tightened his grip on me.

"I just can't okay" I felt a tear slid down my cheek.

"Don't cry. Shh its okay" he wiped the stray tears before kissing me gently.

"Will you walk me to class?" I asked like a child as the bell rung.

"Of course I will" Travis laced our fingers together kissing my knuckles before escorting me to my English class.

"Do you want me to meet you here after first period?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Mhmm" I mumbled into his shoulder.

"Alright. I love you babe" he pecked my lips before leaving.

I walked into class and stopped in my tracks when I saw Scott sitting in the seat next to mine reading a book.

"Are you fucking kidding me." I whispered under my breath. I fell into my seat dropping my binder on top of it.

"Hey." Scott smiled at me.

"Hi." I mumbled.

"Whats wrong?" he asked turning his attention to me.

"Nothing" everything was wrong. I'm a terrible person for cheating on Travis and for liking Scott. My whole life is crashing down on me.

I felt a panic attack coming along when it became hard to breathe. I clutched the edge of my desk as the Mrs.Sullivan went on with her English lesson.

"Mitch? Are you alright?" Scott whispered to me as I shook my head no while struggling to keep the tears in.

"Can I use the pass?" I forced the words out of my mouth then took off out the door when I was granted permission. I ran down the hallway and crashed onto a bathroom stall sliding to the floor as I pulled my knees to my chest.

"Mitch?" I heard Scott's voice after a few minutes of me trying to contain my attack.

"In here" I squeaked. Scott crawled under the stall and wrapped his arms around me as I let the attack take over. The dark spots clouded my vision as negative thoughts filled my mind.

"Shhhhh. Its okay. You're okay. I'm right here." Scott ran his fingers through my hair as the attack ended and I began to cry softly.

"I have to tell him." I began to cry even harder as Scott pulled me into his lap.

"Everything's gonna be fine." he traced soothing patterns on my skin.

"No its not. He's gonna leave me and then my father is going to beat me even more. My mother won't even talk to me and I'll lose you." I held onto his shirt.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't of kissed you." Scott apologized.

"Don't. I don't regret any of it." I looked him in the eye before leaning in to kiss him.

"I'm sorry" I pulled away as the bell rung dismissing us from first period. I ran out of the restroom and continued running until I slid into my English class returning her pass and grabbing my stuff before I had to face Travis. My heart jumped to my throat when I saw him waiting for me.

"Babe are you okay? You look like you've been crying" he studied my face.

"Can I talk to you in private?" I asked avoiding his eyes.

"Um okay" Travis brought me to an empty chemistry lab.

"Whats going on?" he asked as he locked the door. I sighed then dropped my head into my hands.

"Mitch you're scaring me." he came to stand next to me placing a hand on my shoulder. I backed away from his touch.

"Please don't touch me. You're only making this worse" I felt the tears threaten to spill.

No! I will not cry!

"Make what worse?! Mitch what the hell is going on!" worry and fear flashed across his eyes.

"I cheated on you" I whispered as his eyes widened and tears filled them.

"You what?" he asked with disbelief.

"I'm sorry." I looked down.

"That's all you have to say?! After three fucking years together all you have to say is I'm sorry?!" Travis boomed as I flinched.

"What else can I do Travis?! Do you want me to tell you everything is going to be okay?! Well its not okay! Because of my mistake I've lost you and my parents love. I'm such a fucking idiot Trav. I don't even know why you ever loved me." I slid to the ground as the tears spilled down my cheeks.

"Neither do I" Travis spat before punching the wall above me. I flinched even more pulling my knees to my chest as I sobbed into my knees.

"Three years Mitch. What could of possibly happened that made you want to ruin that?" Travis asked crumbling to the ground in front of me.

"Scott happened"