7

Visiting the mental hospital was a nightmare. Mom threw a vase at me, a stray piece of glass cut my cheek and Harley pulled out his gun and yelled at her. She was so scared she sat on her bed and hid her face in her hands. We soon left me dragging an angry Harley out. Getting to the car Harley dragged me onto his lap and stuffed his face into my neck. He took in my scent and sighed. I run my fingers through his hair for a while until he drives us back home. We picked up some food on the way, walking in Mr. J frowns and walks up to me. I hiss as he runs his thumb over the cut on my check.

"It was an accident. Don't worry." I tell him gently and pull his hand away. He hums, and I clear my throat as I avoid his eyes." Harley and I brought food. I pull J along with me following Harley to the kitchen.

After eating Mr.J settled down on the couch with me.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asks me and I sigh as I think back to our argument.

"No." I mumble. I wouldn't get my way anyways, it's not safe out there for me, besides Mr. J will keep me safe in his club.

Me. J picks me up and places me on his lap.

"What was that darling? I don't understand mumbling." He growls out into my ear causing me to shiver and grip onto his jacket.

"No." I let out in a breathy whisper and he hums as he trails his nose along my neck. I let out a shuttered breath. "J." I whisper as I feel my stomach twist in pleasure. He gives my pulse a little lick before leaving small kisses up and down my neck.

I let out a small moan as I feel my panties get damp. He growls at the sound.

"My little kitten. What am I going to do with you?" He whispers his voice deep and husky.

I giggle." I don't know mr. J. Whatever will you do?" I ask playfully and he squeezes my hips and bites my neck.

I let out a moan at the pressure.

"Damn kitty, do that again. That was hot." I gasp at the sound of Harleys voice to see him standing on the stairs with lust in his eyes and a smirk on his face.

Mr.j laughs and I huff.

"That's not funny. He scared me." U say with a pout and Harley coos.

"I'm sorry baby, didn't mean to scare ya." He says hopping down and sitting next to us.

"So what movie are we watching?" He asks and I groan.

"Really? We obviously weren't watching the movie Harl." I say and he gives me a smirk as J chuckles into my hair.

"Sorry babe, I was feeling left out." Harley says and I raise my eyebrow with a smirk.

"Awww. Poor baby. J, we made Harley feel left out." I say mock sadness.

"Maybe you should help him with that." He growls into my ear and I giggle before crawling off of J's lap and onto Harleys. I straddle Harleys hips leaving him wide eyed and smirking.

"Still feeling left out?" I ask a hair away from his lips.

"Uh huh." Harley mutters with a nod. I slam my lips on his and he immediately kisses back. I grip his hair with a tug as he grips my hips pulling me closer. I hum into the kiss and gently rock my hips feeling him harden under me.

I gently pull away causing Harley to huff.

"Still feeling left out?" I ask but get snatched away from Harley by J.

I look over to him but get blind sided by his lips slamming onto mine. I giggle as we pull away.

"There. Now no ones left out." I say and turn to face the movie. Harley pulls on my hand trying to get another kiss but I shush him.

"Shhhh. I'm watching the movie." I say with a smirk causing Harley to scoff.