"YOUR ESSAY WAS AWFUL! YOU CAN'T HAVE THE SAME RELIGIOUS BELIEFS AS THE GODDAMN FUCKING SUN!" Tana and Melanie's verbal fight continued. "And stop touching yourself in the communal bathtub! It's fucking disgusting and makes me wanna throw up and I'll make sure you're publicly shamed for it!"

"You said masturbation was healthy and normal!"
"Yeah! But don't do it in the communal bathtub, the one we all use!"
"At least I didn't cry about not getting a loan because the bank wouldn't let you open a World War 2 themed amusement park! Especially with a ride called the 'holocoaster'! You're literally Jewish, why and how are you a nazi?!"
"You're just jealous you didn't think of it first!"

For the first time ever, Melanie's eye twitched in anger. "I'm never jealous of you! No one is jealous of you! You treat me, and everyone else, terrible!" Tana pursed her lips to prevent her from practically exploding right then and there until she opened her mouth to spew out another parade of tempermental insults.

"You know what?!" Melanie snapped, cutting off Tana right away. "I don't care what you have to say about me! I'd rather be a friendless loser than make friendship bracelets with you!" "I'm all you got! Without me you have nothing!" Tana raged like a banshee having a breakdown.

Melanie jabbed her acrylic nail into Tana's chest. "You too! I'm your only friend! Why can you not see that?! And if you treat your only friend like stinkin' dog shit then you don't deserve to have any at all! I'm done with you! I'm done with your roles and rules! I'm done with you telling me what to think! I don't need your opinions to replace my own, I'm my own person!"

Tana looked down at the finger then back up at Melanie's icy blue eyes. She slapped her hand away and got closer to her face. "Don't fuck with me! I will tear your whore ass apart!"

Melanie glared. "Don't fuck with you? Don't fuck with me! I'm aggressive, competitive, and all over the place! I'll fuckin' beat your four-eyes ass."

(Y/n) slightly smiled, beyond thrilled that her friend (man she really loved using that word) was finally sticking up for herself and was going to fuck Tana up, since she's had it coming ever since she dared ask (Y/n) to choose between Seth Myers and Ben Stiller.

Tana lifted up her arms, ready for a fight. Melanie instantly took a swing at her with her left hand, but Tana easily blocked it with her wrist, pushing her hand away from her. The interplay repeated with Melanie's right and Tana's left, only this time Tana used the momentum to turn and come back at her opponent with a sloppy roundhouse kick. Melanie bent backwards to dodge it, her legs in a lunge. She gives Tana a solid punch, pushing her back a few feet on the metal platform and against the railing and machine.

(Y/n) felt the dangling chain connected to the chain wrapped around her person shake a little bit and that's when (Y/n) realized what she was hooked up to. A crane operator. When Tana crashed into the machine box, she accidentally triggered the lever to ascend (Y/n) roughly into the air.

Melanie stood alone and moved forward, doing her own roundhouse kick. Tana joined both hands atop each other to block Melanie's landing foot. With a loud cry, she pushed it up and back. Melanie regained her footing easily in a flip while Tana waited for her landing. Using her arm, Tana knocked her back with a single hit, already having this planned in her intelligent head.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no." (Y/n) repeated as she displayed fear when her feet felt the ground being replaced with air. Her legs dangled and kicked as she was lifted higher off the ground. The crane came to a bumpy stop when it was high enough but then shakily adjusted the dangling body to directly above the acid pool.

"Five, do something!" She cried out to him once she noticed he and the others were free from the binds. "Hang on, (Y/n)! I'm coming!" Five yelled back before running to the steps of the ladder that led to the platform.

Holding onto her right bicep, Melanie slid across the metal ground, her feet flat on the ground until she came to a stop. Her and Five locked eyes but before he had the chance to panic of her presence, she nodded to him as a sign that he had the chance to pass her to save (Y/n). He slightly smiled in gratitude before passing her.

Before Tana could turn to Five to stop him, Melanie came in delivering a left hook right into her face. Tana's upper body reared back both from impact and surprise. She was ready to block her right hook, however, and used the turning momentum to deliver an elbow jab. Grinning the entire time, Melanie blocked it and then dodged all the kicks Tana followed through with. Tana switched to her weaker punches as her legs were getting overwhelmingly tired. While she used her left hand to block an elbow thrust from Melanie, Melanie had grasped her arm and pulled it forward. The position put Tana in the position of having her balance rely on the weight of one leg.

Melanie swept her forward leg, sending Tana onto the ground on her back. The dirty-minded girl was about to close in on her with an elbow thrust but Tana weakly stood back up with the help of keeping steady from the railing. She reached across and tugged on Melanie's hair which prompted Melanie to copy her action only but flipped. The two girls sissy fought for a second before their unsteady movements caused them both to fall off the railing and disappear into the darkness. They weren't dead but you couldn't see them, only still being able to hear the sound of hitting skin and grunts.

Five made it to the control panel and hovered his hands over the gears, unsure of what to do. "It's okay, just take your time!" (Y/n) yelled again with sarcasm, her body being slowly inched lower.

"Hold on, don't worry! You're gonna be fine, I got this!" Five loudly responded but then whispered to himself as he looked at the controls. "I don't got this, she's dead meat."