one

[male name] doesn't know how did he get in to this unfamiliar world. the last time he knew, he was just stopping a strange customer from robbing their cafe then in a blink of an eye he was in here, sleeping on a cold yet warm place.

the white haired male stood up carefully and dust off the dust on his pants then look at the place where he was.

he look around the place but sadly, he doesn't see any people except for the tall ranges of mountains, pine trees, snow foxes and some kind of weird mechanism beside him, that surprisingly keeps him warm from the sheer cold.

sighing the white head sat beside the mechanism. now, how should he find help in this strange place? and also is there any people in a cold climate like this?

"what should i do..." he whispered to himself then hugged his knees.

now, just by sitting beside the weird red glowing mechanism, he sat in there waiting for nothing to come as he finally
remember the last thing he did before he was transmigrated in here.

right, he remembers that there was a strange costumer sitting at a table near the cashier that day. he was looking everywhere around the cafe while talking to someone in his phone.

the man looks suspicious to the white head. grey ones meet black, the man felt goosebumps into his skin when he saw the white head was looking at him, eyeing his every move like a predator watching his prey.

seeing the man being so scared at him made [male name] smirks. "aah, [nickname]-kun. are you okay? what are you smirking for?" a co-worker who's mainly called yumi, asked him.

[male name] immediately look at the brunette beside him, the smirk leaving his face and was replaced by a soft smile. "hmm? it's nothing at all..." he simply answered.

knowing that the guy would never answer her because of him being an introvert (everyone who works in the cafe knows that you're an introvert) and was the type of person who talk less, she shrugged it off. "okay, if you say so." the brunette girl leaves and [male name] eyed the strange man once again.

the white head saw that the man was now infront of the counter. he saw that the guy was pulling something from his pocket. a gun.

[male name] immediately take an action and tries to steal the gun from the man. the whole cafe was now in panic as their manager immediately called the police.

when he finally stole the gun or so he thought, a gun shot was heard inside as he eyed the man who was smirking in victory as he felt a pain right beside his heart.

[male name] glared at the man and cursed at him but the man just laugh at him and shot him again three times and that's how the white head died at a young age.

although [male name] read a lot of transmigration novel, he was still in shock by the thought of transmigrating from an unknown world. he couldn't believe that the transmigrating thing was real after all. [male name] tried to find the system that brings him here like in every novels he had read but sadly he found no such system at all.

suddenly he heard an unfamiliar voice. "what is a beauty like you doing in such a cold place like dragonspine?" the white head lift his head up only to see a young man with bright teal eyes with an ashy light blonde hair color, partially pulled backed in a braided ponytail.