"-is broken" Minho finish as he picked up a silver heart pendant that was hook onto silver ring to act like some sort of keychain. But the thing it was only a half of heart, meaning it was missing the other half. Hyunjin rolled his eyes as he took the pendant out of Minho's hand as he dig through his backpack to retrieve the missing part. " it's not broken, it's supposed to be like that " the blonde head said as he finally pulled out the half and connected with the other to make a whole heart.

"See? Pretty cool right?"

"Gross- you got us a matching keychains?"

"No-!.. I made us matching Bracelets instead" Hyunjin replied with a smile the moment he had pulled out a bracelet out of his bag's front pocket. Minho let out a small chuckled as he took the bracelet, it was a typical friendship bracelet. The one made out of yarn but it had a neat design and the colors of teal with white were not bad choices.

"Then who's the other half for..??" Minho asked as he reclaimed his half of the pendant though Hyunjin just shyly smiled at him as he shrugged.
"..that's a secret I'll never tell" the blonde said as he stuck out his tongue at him which only resulted with him getting smack by Hana as she tends to get protective over her dad. Minho could only evil laugh [as Hyunjin states] as Hana reach over to grab the the nearest stuff toy and started swinging it at him, The blonde head was already begging forgiveness. Hearing small snippets of bad!Bad ! Don't do that!, coming from Hana.

"..L-Look! Look! Hana a bunny!" Hyunjin quickly exclaimed as he pulled out a Pink bunny stuff toy , making her suddenly dropped the toy she was hitting him with. Her eyes lit at up at the sight of the bunny, as she quickly grabbed it. Hyunjin let out a sigh of relief as he plopped backwards onto the couch. This is abuse, He thought as he watch as Hana waddle off with her new toy and was left with Minho trying to catch his breath.

"And YOU SAT THERE and did Nothing!"

"It's not like she can physically cause you any damage"

"And you think it doesn't hurt?!"

"Not really-"

"You little-"

Hyunjin was gracefully safe by the sound of someone unlocking the door as it had cut him off before he could even finish his sentence. But even so, Minho had already reached for the box of tissues that were resting on the brown coffee table. Might as well  have gotten safe from whatever Minho was planning to do  to him with those tissues. The only thing that struck Hyunjin is the way The older had became stiff at the sound of the door opening. If  he thinks about only he has the card key to the apartment and maybe Ms.Liar storms in here and there but today was not her day to come. Maybe it's the Chan's?but he's not sure if they have a card key to here though??

"...who's that..?" Hyunjin quietly ask but Minho didn't bother answer but instead slowly place the box of tissues back onto the coffee table. At this point the older was facing away from him. This only made the blonde head even more confused and lost, he just wanted to know who was at the door!! Is it Ms.liar? Chan? Changbin?His parents? Jeongin??

"..Loopy is here!!! Loopy.!!"

Hana exclaimed excitedly the moment the door open, Jisung smiled at the reaction as he quickly closed the door behind him. She was quick to launch herself onto the boy's leg, hugging it as she pressed her cheek against it. Of course this caught him off guard as he still wasn't used to her being clingy but he just smiled.  Jisung then  reached out to pick her up to hold her, which made Hana even more happy as she then reach out to hug him. This was only their second time meeting yet she acts as if she knew him all her life. It was a sweet welcoming. Well it was until Jisung looked over to the couch where he met with a shocked  Hyunjin and a Minho trying to run away from the scene but was quickly caught by the tall boy as he was quick to hold onto his arm. Jisung then nervously smiled and once again...