10. Final Chapter

*3rd person pov*
You could hear Kenma shouting at Kuroo.
"I HATE YOU"
"I WISH I NEVER MET YOU"
"YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR KUROO" You could hear how Kenmas voice broke. His tears wouldn't stop streaming down his face. Kuroo just looked at him and didn't say anything. Now he knew how stupid he was. How what he did, broke his bestfriend and the person he actually loved. My feelings for Tsukki were fake, he thought while looking at his childhood bestfriend, who was breaking down in front of him. Suddenly Akaashi ran inside and hugged Kenma.
"I-I loved you K-Kuroo" Kenma cried out.
"Why d-didn't you love m-me back, wasn't I e-enough for y-you?" Kenmas legs couldn't stand anymore and he fell and Akaashi with him.
"Kenma, calm down please. Everything is ok" Akaashi whispered in Kenmas ear. Kenma cried more as Hinata, Kageyama, Bokuto and Yaku walked inside there where they were. Bokuto walked to Kuroo and slapped him.
"I can't believe my bestfriend is a cheater. If you didn't love him anymore you could have just broke up with him!" Bokuto said as he grabbed Kuroos shirts collar?
"That's the thing! I do love Kenma but I thought I liked Tsukishima too and I don't know why but I suddenly were cheating on Kenma!" Kuroo said.
"You don't JUST SUDDENLY CHEAT ON SOMEONE! YOU CHOSE TO DO IT!" Yaku shouted at Kuroo.
"You're a terrible person!" he continued as he walked back outside to tell people who were listening to the conversation to fuck off.
"I just wanted to be loved" Kenma suddenly said. Everyone turned to look at him.
"But you are" Akaashi said.
"Yeah" Kenma said.

The barbeque had a really awkward atmosphere. No one said anything to Kuroo and Tsukishima was still missing with Yamaguchi, but Sugawara and Daichi went to search for them with Ukai.

The time was coming closer to 8pm and most of the people were at their teams room. Everyone talked about what happened until Yaku went to every room and told them,
"I'll cut your tongues off if you even dare to think about talking of what happened!" with very angry and scary face. Everyone luckily listened. But while that Kenma and Akaashi were in the woods. They sat on a big rock and looked at the stars.
"I love you" Akaashi broke the silence between them.
"I know" Kenma answered.
"I know you know." Akaashi said
"I know you know I know" Kenma answered again.
"I know you know I know you know" Akaashi said and looked at Kenma who was still staring at the stars.
"I love you too Akaashi. Thank you for being here for me and actually loving me." Kenma said as he looked back at Akaashi into his eyes. Akaashis pupils became bigger and he started smiling.
"I told you I'll help you!" He said and opened his arms for Kenma.
"Thank you for giving me a reason to live." Kenma said as he leaned against Akaashis chest. Akaashi kissed Kenmas forehead and giggled a little.
"That's why I'm here"

---------------------------------------------------------
524 words. Shortest chapter (shiiittt) but uhh yeah thank you for reading this book!! As you might see I lost motivation to write this and that's why it's rushed and chapters became shorter.