Nandini started crying hugging him close, almost sitting in his lap whispering uncountable "sorry's"

"Calm down" He said parting away.
He was really hurt if he didn't say "it's okay".

"I didn't know you could ever hurt me so much Nandini. I really didn't know and I didn't expect" Manik said truthfully without mincing words.

"I was missing my parents-"

"Nandini. I hate to admit it but there's nothing that I can do to bring them back. Nothing. And as bad as I feel about it,I can't do anything unfortunately. If I could- I'd se the world on fire but even that won't bring them back. You saying you want to die- it just makes me feel worse. You've no idea how I spent last 6 days without you Nandini. You've no idea." Manik said.

Nandini listened to him. She knew he needed to let it all out.

"Idhar bahar jo chair hai usse hila nahi mein Nandini ek bhi baar. Jab ek second bhi tumhari shakal dekhne ka mauka mila toh dekhi,harr doctor se ladh liya ki tumhe thik kare aur harr aese doctor ko bulaya jo tumhe thik kar paaye. Injections tumhe lag rahe the par dard toh mujhe bhi huaa Nandini." He added.

"The post that you saw and panicked is the same post that I saw and panicked. Exactly like you. But you had me and I didn't have anybody at that time. Mein tumhare parents ki jagah nahi le sakta Nandini. Kabhi nahi par mein itna to expect kar sakta huh na ki jab tumhe tumhara apna koi chahiye to woh mein huh. Kyunki mere apne bohot hai Nandini par phir bhi mujhe tumhare alawa koi nahi chahiye hoga in a situation like this" He said,hurt visible in his voice.

"Kya karu ki tum thik ho jaoge Manik?" Nandini said crying. She was helpless. There was nothing she could do because she couldn't even stand.

"Tumhe pata hai na ki tum kuch bhi bologi,kuch bhi karogi; mein aakhir mein to maan hi jaungi kyunki mein gadha itne pyaar mein huh ki reh hi nahi paunga isliye you can get away with anything. Par mera kuch maaf nahi. I get punished for things I've not done also" Manik let it all out.

"Mein bhi nahi reh paungi tumhari bina Manik you-"

"Tumne mujhe tumhare apno mein bhi nahi gina Nandini. You can pretty much stay without me" Manik said.

"It was a panic attack Manik and I was angry and helpless. Mein kuch bhi bol rahi thi. I really don't mean it" Nandini said truthfully.

"Tumhi kehti hona ki gusse mein dusre insaan ko hurt karne ka certificate nahi mil jata. Or are all these rules just for me?" Manik asked getting up from her bed.

"It's both ways" Nandini said. "I'm sorry. I really really am Manik. Aur kya karu?!" Nandini said,feeling helpless.

"Kuch nahi" He said and switched the lights of as it was late night now.

He went and sat on the sofa opposite surfing through his phone.

She picked up her phone too.

💕

nandinimalhotra With this man by my side,nothing feels hard✨

I love you!💕 @manikmalhotra

#MeraApna ☹️💗

____________________________________

Manik saw the post and looked up at Nandini. She looked at him too.

"So juvenile" Manik said, trying not to smile.

"Mein huh hi choti. Tum buddhe ho gaye ho" Nandini said, wanting him to smile.

"Ofcourse" Manik said and kept his phone aside.

"I want to have a bath. I feel gross" Nandini said wanting to spend sometime with Manik.

"I'll call the nurse" Manik said and went away.

Did she really take his vulnerabilities for granted? Nandini thought.

He always gave in after the fights,she was the pampered one always. Nandini realized.

She was guilty,all she could do was to give him time. She wanted to make it up to him but she wasn't in the physical capacity to do anything as such.

👌

NanBir☹️✨

_____________________________________

Stay safe everyone. Love y'all ❤️

Also,
Any Netflix/Amazon series or nice romantic movies to suggest? Please do.

(Until 20th,I can watch because after that it's NAWAB TIMEEEE✨)