17

The sun shined against the black curtains in the window, leaving single sunlight to hit Amari's brown
skin. Her eyes fluttered open, and
She looked to see Loki beside her, his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her into his embrace. His messy
Hair played on his forehead, and his smooth pale skin glowed in the dark.

She smiled, and slowly peeled Lokis arms away from her. when she tried to get up a shock of pain spread all over her body. "Ow!" She yelped. She grabbed a robe, and She had to limp to the bathroom,
and when she looked in the mirror,
her eyes went wide.

She had hickies all over her neck, that trailed to her collar bone.
She looked at her shoulder and saw a huge bite mark, that was starting to bruise. She gently touched it and winced in pain.

'I'll be gentle my ass.' She thought. She Ran some water in the bathtub, hoping to take a warm bubbly bath. She sat on the sink, waiting for the bathwater to be done. The bathroom door opened, showing Loki with only black boxers.

He walked up to Amari, his arms slithered around her waist.

"Good morning darling," his low husky voice sent shivers down Amari's spine.
"Good morning love." She replied, running his hair with her hand.

"Did you sleep well?" Loki asked, burying his head in the crook of her neck. "Yeah, I'm a little sore though," Amari said.

"Awe, I'm sorry darling. Do you want me to massage you? People tell me that I'm excellent at it." Loki said sarcastically.  "Yeah, I would appreciate it." Amari giggled. They sat in silence.

"Loki?"

"Hm?"

"Does this mean that we are a couple?"

"It's dangerous and not easy to love me."

"That's not what I asked."

"If your willing to accept it, then yes, we are a couple," Loki said and sweetly kissed Amari. She moaned softly and wrapped her arms around his neck.
She broke away, breathing heavily.
"I need to take a bath, I feel yucky," she said, hopping off the sink.

"Alright...can I join you?" Loki asked.
"U-Uh sure, you can join if you want," Amari said, clearly flustered.
She took off her robe, and slowly went into the hot soapy water. Once she got settled, Loki slid off his boxers, revealing his cock. Amari quickly looked away, trying to hide her flustered state.

Loki finally got into the bathtub and sat on the opposite side of Amari.
"Are you alright? You look like a tomato right now." Loki joked. "Y-Yeah I'm fine." Amari stuttered, avoiding Loki's eyes. Loki grabbed her leg and placed it in his lap.

"What are you doing?" Amari asked, slightly tilting her head. "It's called catering dear. Just relax." Loki purred.
He grabbed a washcloth and squirted some lavender bath wash into it. He lifted her leg slightly and began washing her leg.

"You're hickey's look beautiful on your darling," Loki said, rubbing her leg with soap. "Yeah, some jerk gave me them." Amari joked, giggling slightly. "Hm, well, he does know how to use his mouth wisely huh?" Loki asked, and began to wash her other leg.

Amari's face went red. After Loki was done washing her legs and feet, Loki crawled beside her. "Would you like me to wash your hair?" Loki asked. Amari nodded. "Yes please," she said. Loki grabbed the shampoo and rubbed it in her curly chestnut brown hair.